Just off Inspiration 2.0

JCcruisin

This was my first cruise on a Fantasy class ship so I was a little nervous I wouldn't enjoy a 20 year old ship. WOW! was I wrong. The ship was just as beautiful as all the other class ships. I'll be brief to give just the Important details.

Embarkation was slow but we arrived after 2:30 to avoid the much longer lines. just stand and line and talk to your fellow passengers and time flies by.

Food was good, nothing different from all other Carnival ships. We ate at the dining room all nights, your time dining. Get in line at 5:30 to avoid the long entry lines. Breakfast also in the dining room. good food and service every time.

Guys Burgers was Great! never saw more than 10 people waiting in line. I usually walked right up. I personally enjoyed the Blue Iguana, but closes at 2:30. Guys closes at 6.

the Alchemy bar is in the aft of the ship were the Chopin lounge used to be. The naked lady pillars. A lot of fun and good drinks. Inga and I worked hard to make my perfect drink. Good job Inga. Would still like to see a EA Sports bar.

We had ocean view stateroom smaller than what we're used to but we managed just fine. i guess the fantasy ships don't have a fridge in standard staterooms. That's ok the room attendant always left plenty of ice :).

entertainment was fun. I was called on stage for an activity and received a bottle of bubbly. My wife and 9 yr old son played the Hasbro game show and each received a prize. We also won a game of Bingo. Great times.

The Staff was excellent on this ship.

Remember they are people too, so don't be afraid to say hello to them before they say hello to you first.

Disembarkation was so easy and Quick. 15 minutes. Yes 15 minutes. Here's how you do it. DON'T put your luggage out the night before if you don't have to. at the specific time when you can do so (7:30) head down to the empress deck atrium scan your card one last time and walk off the ship. had to wait about 5 minutes for customs and that was it. easy right?

Overall this was a great 4 day cruise vacation for the 3 of us for the money we spent. all three of us had a great time.

Always remember to not let little things bother you on your vacation and you will have a great time. Also try to participate in the activities.

I will defiantly cruise this ship again. Sorry if I left anything out.

Have fun all who will sail her soon.:)

We were also on the ship Feb 8-12. We had to have crossed paths. We were VIP's in the Studio VIP shows and also a guy in our party participated in the Hasbro Game. This was our 7th cruise and as far as fun, this one was the BEST~ I just loved the Cruise Director, Entertainment Crew and Playlist Cast. You would have never know that this was Dee's 2nd Cruise as Director. I will defiantly cruise on the Inspiration again. I made friends for life on this cruise thanks to Facebook.

• 2 weeks later...
Since we have a couple of people on this thread that have cruised on the Inspiration since the 2.0 upgrades, I am wondering if anyone has the Fun Times that can be uploaded (4 day).

Worse comes to worse, I'll post our Fun Times from our trip next week. I may even do a "live" review and upload them the morning we get them.

I'm on the fence over a live review or just starting a got questions thread.

Worse comes to worse, I'll post our Fun Times from our trip next week. I may even do a "live" review and upload them the morning we get them.

I'm on the fence over a live review or just starting a got questions thread.

Thanks! That will be much appreciated. Look forward to your review and Fun Times. Have a great trip.

I'm pretty sure that all full-time Carnival US ships has the new internet plans.

Only four of Carnival's 24 ships currently have the Hub App available on board. Breeze, Freedom, Glory, and Sunshine. Two others are getting it within the next 2 months, and the rest should have it some time this year.

The social media package is available I believe on all ships.

Don't see that Fun Times that was promised. That would be nice, since I sail on March 7.

We had a great time too. We got to the ship at about 12:45pm and embarkation was pretty quick. I think we waited about 10 minutes or so. We also had your time dining in the Mardi Gras dining room. We arrived about 6pm each night, never waited in line at all, were seated immediately and the dining room was about 25-35% full at that time, so we had no problem getting a table with our same wait staff.

Guys Burgers is worth any amount of wait time. Just a great burger.

Have fun.