Some Carnival Miracle Questions

jeffwayne12

Hey guys! We will be traveling on the Carnival Miracle on March 26th and just a couple of questions as we are first time cruisers on Carnival.

1. We bought the FTTF, what is the earliest we should arrive to the Long Beach port?

2. We booked an extended balcony (7170) anyone have experience with this cabin, or its location?

3. We would love to make a reservation for the chefs table, sent an e-mail a couple of days ago but haven't heard anything back yet, is that normal? We also want to do the Steakhouse, but not on a formal night, so what would the best nights be? We also don't want to make the reservation during one of the stage shows.

4. Are there any LGBT events on board?

5. Are any of the spa services worth it?

If anyone else has any tips please don't hesitate to post. I've been reading these forums and I'm absorbing so much information!

I've answered this post twice but it won't print!

Don't know about check in.

I get response about steakhouse in a day or 2. If not, send again. First night menu is my least favorite but night 3 not so good either.

Nice balcony size. I like to be further aft so I get to Lido easier (to the food area).

Never paid for spa things. There is a big hot tub there you can use for no charge.

Hi,

We are on the same cruise! We've been on the Miracle a few times but have not done the chef's dinner so I don't know the normal amount of time it takes to get an answer. As for the steak house in my experience you can easily book once you are on board.

The entertainment shows are done twice so that both early and late dinner folks can see them.

There are also comedians doing stand up with early family friendly shows and then later night adult only shows. I'd make your dinner res any time you like and don't worry about the shows as you can work around them.

We have FTTF and this time a suite too.

FTTF has its own separate check in line outside the dome on the far right as you are facing it. You can check in any time you arrive and then we all wait outside until they start boarding. I have not been aboard before about 12:30ish lately. We used to expect to be on by noon but that didn't happen last year.

There is a roll call for this cruise but it is very quiet. Feel free to join it and ask questions about the ports or ship or whatever you like!

There is often an LGBT meet and greet but that's about it.

I have enjoyed massages on board but generally wait to see specials that are offered while on the cruise. I don't think I'll do one this time as I've been spoiled this year with a masseuse coming to our home for a very reasonable price!!

Hi,

We are on the same cruise! We've been on the Miracle a few times but have not done the chef's dinner so I don't know the normal amount of time it takes to get an answer. As for the steak house in my experience you can easily book once you are on board.

The entertainment shows are done twice so that both early and late dinner folks can see them.

There are also comedians doing stand up with early family friendly shows and then later night adult only shows. I'd make your dinner res any time you like and don't worry about the shows as you can work around them.

We have FTTF and this time a suite too.

FTTF has its own separate check in line outside the dome on the far right as you are facing it. You can check in any time you arrive and then we all wait outside until they start boarding. I have not been aboard before about 12:30ish lately. We used to expect to be on by noon but that didn't happen last year.

There is a roll call for this cruise but it is very quiet. Feel free to join it and ask questions about the ports or ship or whatever you like!

There is often an LGBT meet and greet but that's about it.

I have enjoyed massages on board but generally wait to see specials that are offered while on the cruise. I don't think I'll do one this time as I've been spoiled this year with a masseuse coming to our home for a very reasonable price!!

Awesome! Thank you for so much information!

We have had the American Table menu during our October cruise on the Conquest. We did not have any trouble finding lovely things to eat! I don't understand all the complaints I have heard about this menu change!!

The first night of the cruise the steak house offers a free bottle of wine if that is of interest to you.

Other than that I'd just see how you feel and book when you decide.

We have had the American Table menu during our October cruise on the Conquest. We did not have any trouble finding lovely things to eat! I don't understand all the complaints I have heard about this menu change!!

The first night of the cruise the steak house offers a free bottle of wine if that is of interest to you.

Other than that I'd just see how you feel and book when you decide.

We too like the American Menu. Although the some of the names don't match the actual dishes. Who came up with the name "Chickpea Biscuit" for Falafel?

Hey guys! We will be traveling on the Carnival Miracle on March 26th and just a couple of questions as we are first time cruisers on Carnival.

1. We bought the FTTF, what is the earliest we should arrive to the Long Beach port?

2. We booked an extended balcony (7170) anyone have experience with this cabin, or its location?

3. We would love to make a reservation for the chefs table, sent an e-mail a couple of days ago but haven't heard anything back yet, is that normal? We also want to do the Steakhouse, but not on a formal night, so what would the best nights be? We also don't want to make the reservation during one of the stage shows.

4. Are there any LGBT events on board?

5. Are any of the spa services worth it?

If anyone else has any tips please don't hesitate to post. I've been reading these forums and I'm absorbing so much information!

If you do get a spa service like a massage, they really push you to buy the products right after your treatment. To me, there is nothing worse than having a great massage and then have to keep telling them no to buy stuff.

Unless you plan on purchasing any products, let them know on the card they have you fill out or just tell them before that you do not want to buy anything.

That always works for me.