First time cruising

cbbandit

Hi, we are cruising on Celebrity Summit in May. This is our very first cruise. My question is can we take bottled water and a case or 2 of soda on board with us. We will not be flying but driving to the port. Thanks,

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

I would ask on the Celebrity forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28

Hi, we are cruising on Celebrity Summit in May. This is our very first cruise. My question is can we take bottled water and a case or 2 of soda on board with us. We will not be flying but driving to the port. Thanks,

As mentioned check the Celebrity boards, but do you really want to lug all that stuff around while you are waiting to get in your cabin? Have found the ships water very good for drinking and if you do a lot of soda drinking you might want to invest in a beverage package. Just thoughts...

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Put a cabin tag on your case of water and on your case of soda. Hand them to the luggage handlers at port and they should arrive to your cabin just fine. No glass, only plastic and cans. ;)

Edited by janetz