Riverside hotel Ft. Lauderdale

kvosu1

I had made two hotel reservations - one on the beach and one at Riverside. Was waiting until I purchased airfare and could tell how late in the day we would be arriving in Ft. Lauderdale. Once I was able to tell we would be too late to make any use of the beach, I decided to stick with Riverside for the location. Lots of things to do along Los Olas in the evening and Blue Herons also advises that is the best time to do the Water Taxi.

I had made two hotel reservations - one on the beach and one at Riverside. Was waiting until I purchased airfare and could tell how late in the day we would be arriving in Ft. Lauderdale. Once I was able to tell we would be too late to make any use of the beach, I decided to stick with Riverside for the location. Lots of things to do along Los Olas in the evening and Blue Herons also advises that is the best time to do the Water Taxi.

Early evening and nighttime on the water is stunning.

And cheaper too! After 5 PM the fare is only $16. Thank you again for that tip about the best time. Fits into our plans perfectly.

In addition to the Water Taxi, check out the free Water Trolley with stops along both sides of the New River (http://www.suntrolley.com/water-trolley/). It runs from 11 to 2 and 4 to 11 pm.

This will be our third time at Riverside. We have stayed at FLL beach as well but the riverside hotel is our go to place. Las Olas Blvd is right outside your door with bars, restaurants and shops. The water taxi stops right by the hotel as does the sun trolley. The hotel is awesome!

This will be our third time at Riverside. We have stayed at FLL beach as well but the riverside hotel is our go to place. Las Olas Blvd is right outside your door with bars, restaurants and shops. The water taxi stops right by the hotel as does the sun trolley. The hotel is awesome!

Most visitors don't make it to Himmarshee Village but head over there for GREAT eats. Public House, Tarpon Bend, Taco Craft, Rokbrgr, and Sushi Song to start.

http://downtownhimmarshee.com/

Walk out of the hotel and head west. It is right behind Tilted Kilt.