WOW sale is back

nyc12345

I always have the best experience calling C&A.

Bob, can you book with C&A, and if so what is their number? I usually call the regular booking phone number.

Thanks,

Andrew

Edited by A&L_Ont

Bob, can you book with C&A, and if so what is their number? I usually call the regular booking phone number.

Thanks,

Andrew

I call 800-526-9723.

Maybe Ellen can chime in on creating the initial booking with C&A. Most of our bookings were created on the ship, and I call C&A to change things before I transfer to a travel agent.

I got off the Oasis a week ago, and was told that they no longer provide WOW cards or tip envelopes. They have gone to sending an email survey to all guests who have provided their email addresses.

Approx a year ago we received the email survey. I clicked the link and it went to a ship and sailing that we were not even on!

Approx a year ago we received the email survey. I clicked the link and it went to a ship and sailing that we were not even on!

I'd say about 1/4 of the time, one of us does not even receive the email survey. Which is very bad because we like to mention specific crewmembers that have made our cruise memorable, and the generic survey link does not give us that option.

That's great to hear. I just got off the phone with them too. Saved $300 earlier this week and now have and extra $100 obc.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Forums mobile app

Me too. Saved close to $900 Wednesday, but lost $300 OBC. Called today, and price same, so they added $100 OBC for the WOW sale. Every penny counts! Check prices every day.

Thanks cruise critic for keeping us all on top of these ever changing sales.

I have a question. Have not sailed RC since 1997 so trying to figure out will I be able to take advantage of my sailing going down about $540.00 because of this sale but I'm past final payment. Will they give me OBC? Thank you for any help.

Past final payment, you are likely out of luck. However, check if a better stateroom is available for little or no extra cost.

WOW sale February 20-24, 2016.

Up to $200 onboard credit

Cruises 5-nights or less: $50

Cruises 6-9 nights: $100

Cruises 10-nights or longer $200

50% Reduced deposit

Combinable with 30% off every guest, every ship offer

I'm currently on the Allure and that sounds like the same deal that they are running for NextCruise...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you call c and a to look at your bookings and price adjust if you are not diamond plus.

Anyone can call and ask about price adjustments on their bookings. If you are calling before final payment, you may be able to adjust and take advantage of OBC. You won't be able to combine that with a C&A discount if you have one.

After final payment you are very limited in what can be done. The most luck we all seem to have consistently is upgrading to a better cabin that is the same price or paying a smaller difference to get a really good upgrade.

For me - I booked Allure last evening. Today, my category is not only priced higher, but the OBC of $100 (which seems pretty low for a suite) would have made little difference. I still got the cabin for over $200 less last night, thanks to my C&A discount. No WOW for me :)

RCI will be selling at regular, non-sale prices on Feb 30th :p

(normally they offer this on Feb 29th, but this is leap year...:rolleyes:)

It is these games with pricing and the new "improved" website that has me looking at other cruise lines again. The biggest problem with the website is that I cannot easily search for a cruise that sounds interesting. I have to already know what I want, then search for it.

This is my first RCI cruise, so the whole "sale" thing has been intriguing.

I booked under the BOGOHO with $50 OBC on interior cabins. Now, while there are a lot enlightening me as to how much of a "sale" it actually is.... it was better pricing then anything offered by Carnival or NCL for similar itinerary and time frame.

Earlier in the week the sale promo switched to 30% off, which would have lost me the OBC and resulted in a net loss. I didn't switch.

Today's WOW sale upped the previous OBC I had from 50 to 100 from RCI, and the price went down, so it is a better sale for me on Grandeur. Net savings since booking about 300, and more OBC.

I keep checking prices and reading along waiting for a true sale! ;)

I can't check the price for my cruise. All the cabins in my category are sold out.

My sailing was the same way , even though there are none available, they know what the price would be if there was , I got the wow OBC this morning call and ask might save you some money