Chef Table food pictures

gizmo911

Do you have chef table food pictures that you can share/post. I would especially like to see what is offered on Anthem (will be sailing Sun), but would also enjoy seeing other ship offerings as well. Thanks. :p

Edited by gizmo911

We enjoyed Chef's Table on Oasis in November. Pics below of menu, food and wine.

2f01806327cec4aa9aafd1e6ea879fd7.jpg

Same menu we had on Grandeur. They did offer us an alternate menu if we all returned in 2 days (which was lobster in the MDR so everyone passed)

gizmo is you want my photos too just let me know

Same menu we had on Grandeur. They did offer us an alternate menu if we all returned in 2 days (which was lobster in the MDR so everyone passed)

Going on the Grandeur in less then 2 weeks. This menu looks amazing!!!! Not sure I care for the other menu that little britian posted. Do you know if we would be able to find out what menu they will be serving? We did the Chef Table last year on the Grandeur and still talk about it!!!!

Going on the Grandeur in less then 2 weeks. This menu looks amazing!!!! Not sure I care for the other menu that little britian posted. Do you know if we would be able to find out what menu they will be serving? We did the Chef Table last year on the Grandeur and still talk about it!!!!

I really didn't like that menu either, as I don't eat fish or veal....the celeriac soup was delicious though! DH eats everything and he thought the whole meal was rather bland in taste. Based on our experience we would not rush to do this again.

Sent from my iPad mini 4 using Tapatalk

Makes me hungry just looking at the pictures! Has anyone with a food allergy done Chef's Table? I have a shellfish allergy and am wondering if they are able to accommodate this because we would love to sign up for it on our upcoming Allure cruise. We have done Chef's Table several times on Carnival and they are very good about making appropriate substitutions (in advance), and doing so discreetly so that I am not suddenly in the spotlight.

Makes me hungry just looking at the pictures! Has anyone with a food allergy done Chef's Table? I have a shellfish allergy and am wondering if they are able to accommodate this because we would love to sign up for it on our upcoming Allure cruise. We have done Chef's Table several times on Carnival and they are very good about making appropriate substitutions (in advance), and doing so discreetly so that I am not suddenly in the spotlight.

Yes....they are happy to accommodate special requests. My DH cannot eat shellfish and they made him, and another person at the table, a wonderful chicken appetizer. You can set this up ahead of time.