Just off 2/14 Liberty sailing...

Help a Newbie out here...

What is "Silent Disco"?

Thanks!

Dancers wear headphones that they can use to select one of two channels of music. It's amusing for the observers to watch the dancing (and singing) to the different songs.

No Freestyle Machines were added at dry dock!

My uncle works for Coca-Cola in Houston and says that the Freestyle Machines for LOS are crated and ready to be loaded something next month for installation. They will do this on three consecutive Sundays. They should all be up and running by the end of March. Drink up Coca-Cola lovers!!!!!!!!

My uncle works for Coca-Cola in Houston and says that the Freestyle Machines for LOS are crated and ready to be loaded something next month for installation. They will do this on three consecutive Sundays. They should all be up and running by the end of March. Drink up Coca-Cola lovers!!!!!!!!

Great news, thanks for the update!

We sail the 27th, so keeping fingers crossed. We were on either Oasis or Allure the week before they turned on their Freestyle machines, so we had to walk past the non-functioning machines the entire week. Hopefully this doesn't happen again.

Where's the new FB love button when I need it.

Fantastic information! Thank you for putting so much time and effort into this post. You literally covered everything I have been curious about and have made me even more excited to board. I REALLY hope the freestyle machines get put in! Going on my first cruise in August so hoping to have those and the Internet updated by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The Planner... is an excellent tool to plan your evening activities and dinner times as well. Hope this helps those that are attempting to set your your dinner times!

Planner_zpslt4uxvnk.jpg

I have not seen or heard of "Family Fued" game on any cruises before now. (Just noticed that it is "Friendly Fued" Need. More. Coffee.) Can anyone offer information on them? How many family members? Age appropriatness? How are the families selected?

Edited by BLAMBKY

I asked about the Planner that Goodtime Cruzin posted for his cruise. Thanks.

The Planner... is an excellent tool to plan your evening activities and dinner times as well. Hope this helps those that are attempting to set your your dinner times!

Edited by TnTWalter

Great review!!! Can't wait for our sail date in May!!! Did anyone on this cruise have a teen? I thought I heard there is a teen compass. Would love to see it!

We are going in the end of March. When I do my review, I'll be sure to post them, I've been trying to find them myself somewhere out here.

Woo Hoo!! We are on in the end of March!