2 Weeks to Anthem!

Passes printed, packages for drinks and internet purchased, a couple of specialty dinners booked, all included dining reservations made, shows booked and the following booked for the islands: (feedback welcome)..

Cozumel: All inclusive day at Occidental Cozumel

Costa Maya: Maya Chan AI beach day

Grand Cayman: Booked a cabana @ Royal Palms

Falmouth: Spend some time at Margaritaville, not planning to go much farther than that.

Roatan: Our spend the port day on the ship day... already booked a discounted massage!

Labadee... been there lots of times, debating on getting off the ship or not.

Packing soon... and then LETS GO!!!!!

Passes printed, packages for drinks and internet purchased, a couple of specialty dinners booked, all included dining reservations made, shows booked and the following booked for the islands...

See you there! Our passes are printed, we don't buy drink or Internet packages (I enjoy being unplugged and dehydrated), a couple of dinners booked, shows booked (lousy times for The Gift, though), the little ball-like thing and the little fall-like thing both booked, and no shore excursions yet. LET'S GO indeed!

We're on a bit of a budget for the cruise because we were very very bad about a month ago and spent all the change we could find in the sofa cushions. I'm not too worried as we have some onboard credits and cruises ARE all inclusive, right? *wink* *wink* *lmao*

It's our first Quantum class sailing, our first on a ship that's been through the wringer only a month before, and our first trip to every single one of the ports.

Need to pack snorkel, mosquito repellant, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, sunglasses, mosquito repellant....

Going on Anthem in 2 weeks only want to eat at the free resturants is there any order for classic dining?Also called and can only get shows for 6;30,7:00,and 7:30 and our diner is 6:00. I find RC website difficult to navigate . I am a Diamond Plus so this isn't my first cruise,

Going on Anthem in 2 weeks only want to eat at the free resturants is there any order for classic dining?Also called and can only get shows for 6;30,7:00,and 7:30 and our diner is 6:00. I find RC website difficult to navigate . I am a Diamond Plus so this isn't my first cruise,

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

The rotation of restaurants in Dynamic Classic varies by guest. You will get your rotation in your stateroom when you board.

Passes printed, packages for drinks and internet purchased, a couple of specialty dinners booked, all included dining reservations made, shows booked and the following booked for the islands: (feedback welcome)..

Falmouth: Spend some time at Margaritaville, not planning to go much farther than that.

Roatan: Our spend the port day on the ship day... already booked a discounted massage!

I'll see you at Royal Palms, and Margaritaville. We're going to Nachi Cocom in Cozumel, Not sure about the other ports yet. May go to Maya Key in Roatan or stay on the ship. Costa Maya may just hang out at the port.

Two weeks from now I'll be at the Welcome aboard show. Can't wait to be back on the ship.

Gayle, we could only get later dinners, Will there be an earlier Welcome Aboard show also?

Meet you in two weeks!!:)

On the January cruise, there was one at 7 and one at 9. It was about 50 minutes.

If you want to change your times, go the restaurants when you get on the ship, you will probably be able to get earlier reservations.

Edited by gaylemh

The rotation of restaurants in Dynamic Classic varies by guest. You will get your rotation in your stateroom when you board.

We're on DD Classic too. I'm hoping that we get slotted into The Grande either the first or last night, when the dress code is relaxed. I don't think it will be easy to switch to those nights since a lot of DD Choice folks have the same idea that I do. Well... I always have my travel-ready LBD to wear but hubby jumped at the chance to leave his suit at home.

Formal nights on our October 2015 cruise on Liberty were a bit of a joke. Nobody was wearing jeans or shorts, but a lot of folks were smart casual at best. I don't have a lot of formal wear but I think it removed some of the gloss off the evening for the folks who dressed to the nines and then discovered that their table-mates were more laid back.

Happy to see so many potential ship buddies on this thread! In two weeks we'll be at sea!

We're on DD Classic too. I'm hoping that we get slotted into The Grande either the first or last night, when the dress code is relaxed. I don't think it will be easy to switch to those nights since a lot of DD Choice folks have the same idea that I do. Well... I always have my travel-ready LBD to wear but hubby jumped at the chance to leave his suit at home.

Formal nights on our October 2015 cruise on Liberty were a bit of a joke. Nobody was wearing jeans or shorts, but a lot of folks were smart casual at best. I don't have a lot of formal wear but I think it removed some of the gloss off the evening for the folks who dressed to the nines and then discovered that their table-mates were more laid back.

Happy to see so many potential ship buddies on this thread! In two weeks we'll be at sea!

I hope you report back. I'm curious to hear how well Dynamic Classic works.

We're dynamic classic early. We generally eat at 6:00 and old habits are hard to break. We did the DD on Quantum and did not care for the hassle. We have also booked the three shows. I'm wondering what other entertainment they will have besides the lounge acts. 12 nights is a long time to only have 3 shows.

We have two pre-planned excursions and will do the rest on the fly. We've been to Jamaica and Grand Cayman before. Labadee is well, Labadee.

Would be very thankful if you provide some feedback, good or bad, on the all inclusive at Occidental Cozumel. Also, how far from, assuming, the Int'l Pier.

We're dynamic classic early. We generally eat at 6:00 and old habits are hard to break. We did the DD on Quantum and did not care for the hassle. We have also booked the three shows. I'm wondering what other entertainment they will have besides the lounge acts. 12 nights is a long time to only have 3 shows.

Someone on another site that I am not allowed to mention posted the entertainment.

That was me that posted the entertainment. I also posted it on the roll call on CC.

Resurrection – A Journey Tribute will play in the Music Hall.

Comedians Dan Bennett, Jeff Tracta, and Robbie Printz will each perform in the theater.

Headliners include Instrumentalist Gary Lovini, and Vocalist Jesse Hamilton.

That was me that posted the entertainment. I also posted it on the roll call on CC.

Resurrection – A Journey Tribute will play in the Music Hall.

Comedians Dan Bennett, Jeff Tracta, and Robbie Printz will each perform in the theater.

Headliners include Instrumentalist Gary Lovini, and Vocalist Jesse Hamilton.

Totally missed the post on our Roll Call. I wonder how that happened?

All new entertainment as I have never heard of any of those listed.

Totally missed the post on our Roll Call. I wonder how that happened?

All new entertainment as I have never heard of any of those listed.

Gary Lovini is a violinist. I saw him on my January cruise. He was good, but once is enough. Not my thing.