New Platinum Gift

ccruisequeen

Just wondering, how long do they keep a gift around (meaning how long will they hand out duffel bags then packing cubes)? I'm sailing on the Vista in October (on the Transatlantic from Barcelona to New York) and would love one of these packing cubes, they look great!! :D Will they still be around by then? It's good they'll have moved on from the duffel bags by then (I hope). I do love them but Mom and I just went on a B2B on the Breeze and we're both Platinum so we have 4 of them. I don't think we need any more, haha.

Just wondering, how long do they keep a gift around (meaning how long will they hand out duffel bags then packing cubes)? I'm sailing on the Vista in October (on the Transatlantic from Barcelona to New York) and would love one of these packing cubes, they look great!! :D Will they still be around by then? It's good they'll have moved on from the duffel bags by then (I hope). I do love them but Mom and I just went on a B2B on the Breeze and we're both Platinum so we have 4 of them. I don't think we need any more, haha.

It all depends on how long. The duffle bags have only been around since December. And then some ships did not even get them until January. We were on the Magic in December and didn't get them and Triumph in December and beginning of January and they were still handing out the journals on all of those cruises. On our cruise the middle of January on the Freedom we finally got them. The journals were around way too many months. Still hoping to get another bag on our cruise the beginning of March.

Lately the gift sticks around just a few months and then they move onto something new.

Great for people who cruise regularly and dont need to get a dozen of an item and just give them away on the ship.

Finally something I deem useful and it'll be just my luck that they run out or change as my cruise isn't until August. We received the tumblers last year and have yet to use them. I am so hoping to get the duffle bag although I purchased a similar one years ago on the ship and use it on all vacations.

Finally something I deem useful and it'll be just my luck that they run out or change as my cruise isn't until August. We received the tumblers last year and have yet to use them. I am so hoping to get the duffle bag although I purchased a similar one years ago on the ship and use it on all vacations.

They are very nice however they are not quite as big as the ones you buy on the ships. :D

Bev,

We are on the Splendor with you and we are also going on the same excursion to Maya Chan Beach as you. We did B2B on the Victory in January and we got the duffel bags. I will bring one on the trip in case they are on to the packing cubes!

Craig and Laurie Pearson