Cruising the Caribbean on the Re_al Princess : A pictorial review

scubacruiserx2

Guest arowe6

Love these (too)!

What do you use for post processing? I have photoshop and Lightroom (for work) but don't use either nearly enough to be proficient.

See you on board 12/4

-Andrew :cool:

Love these (too)!

What do you use for post processing? I have photoshop and Lightroom (for work) but don't use either nearly enough to be proficient.

See you on board 12/4

-Andrew :cool:

I download to and edit with , Picasa3 because it's free and easy. Upload to and minor edit ( sometimes ) with Photobucket for sharing .

• 4 months later...
Great, great review! WE have this cabin booked next year, can you tell me how much of the balcony is covered? It looks like a good part is uncovered. Thanks in advance!!

There is about a 6" covering .

1fca0aac-0d3e-4909-bf11-b9f3f289cf02_zpsjiv28cxu.jpg

Have you seen our other thread about the Regal (same cabin) ? http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2432998

Edited by scubacruiserx2

Absolutely loved the review

Booked Caribbean Princess for a cruise. Your review helped!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And thank you, we're glad that you enjoyed it ! We also booked it for next summer when it says in Florida for our grandson (s) vacation . :) :D

Scubacruiserx2,

Thanks for the definitive picture. Dinner on the deck looks very inviting. Lauri

Yes, thanks so much for the picture, we love the ultimate balcony dinner. We did it on the Royal with one of the regular balconies, you couldn't get around the table and the photographer had to take our pic on the sofa.

Yes, thanks so much for the picture, we love the ultimate balcony dinner. We did it on the Royal with one of the regular balconies, you couldn't get around the table and the photographer had to take our pic on the sofa.

You are welcome , we did have a nice balcony , and nice weather on that cruise . :) :D

And we also enjoyed an ultimate interior dinner - because of weather conditions ! :eek:

Have a great time on the Eclipes!! and let us see some of your photos from the Dark Side when you get back. LOL

Tony

I'm not sure if I can promise any from the Dark Side , but we do have a Total Eclipse thread with photos which has been our most viewed thread . It's shows the Eclipse on a TA and our stay in Russia and is found here : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2213388

Here's another photo and it's the depth of the 2 beams ( the red arrow ) as an overhang . 6" to 18" at the most .

ca8267c1-0d47-4f49-9cfe-f924aa455b85_zps93eqlonl.jpg

Thanks for the photo and the information. I haven't read through the entire thread because I was really looking for someone that is currently onboard the Feb 8 voyage since it is the same itinerary as our Feb 28th. Can you tell me which nights were designated as the Formal Nights? Helps me in planning how soon I have to iron my tux shirt when we get on board.

Thanks

Greg

Thanks for the photo and the information. I haven't read through the entire thread because I was really looking for someone that is currently onboard the Feb 8 voyage since it is the same itinerary as our Feb 28th. Can you tell me which nights were designated as the Formal Nights? Helps me in planning how soon I have to iron my tux shirt when we get on board.

Thanks

Greg

If it is the Western Caribbean we did that cruise on December 4 and reviewed it ( with photos) here : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2432998

The formal nights were Tuesday and Thursday .

DSC08185_zpsdbu4bv7m.jpg

Thanks for responding. Actually, I am looking for a Royal Princess, 10 days, Southern Caribbean that has the schedule of Princess Cays, Sea Day, St. Thomas.........Aruba to learn which days are the Formal Nights.

Thanks for responding. Actually, I am looking for a Royal Princess, 10 days, Southern Caribbean that has the schedule of Princess Cays, Sea Day, St. Thomas.........Aruba to learn which days are the Formal Nights.

We would suspect the day at sea after Princess Cays as they did on our 7 day cruise . Perhaps somebody who has been on the Royal 10 day cruise will respond . Enjoy your cruise !