How do I fix a post that ended up in the wrong place?

Cabogirl13

I am a newer CC user and just started a thread but realized it was in the wrong group. I tried to put in in Princess group but ended up in Silverseas (no idea). Would prefer not to re type, can anyone help guide me?

Edited by Cabogirl13

I am a newer CC user and just started a thread but realized it was in the wrong group. I tried to put in in Princess group but ended up in Silverseas (no idea). Would prefer not to re type, can anyone help guide me?

Copy and past the thread into the Princess area. Make a request to the CC moderators to delete the original posting (If they see it they may move it anyway. Not a certainty that they will as there is some inconsistency with that sort of thing).

Edit. Now that I have read the thread question the moderators may, as Emperor Norton commented, move the thread to the Home Port area of CC.

BTW, sorry, no good ideas of a place to meetup with your friends.

Edited by ar1950

For future reference: in the upper right corner of every post there is a red triangle with an exclamation point. If you click on this, it brings up a window into which you can type a message to the mods. Normally this is used to flag posts that violate the rules, but it can also be used by the Original Poster (be sure to identify yourself as such) to request that the post or thread be moved.

Just go to the post that you want removed (copy it) and post where you want it then click on the red exclamation point in the upper right corner of the post. In the text box that pops up type in to remove the post.