7 days Caribbean Princess

aprilshowers2016

I seem to remember there really is a luggage limit that was huge, but not sure they have ever enforced one. The catch is that you will have to store the luggage in your room, so more than about four steamer trunks and four large suitcases might make it hard to get in your bathroom. Probably can't get away with putting someone in a suitcase to take them on vacation....

Once saw this older couple fresh from the ranch or so it seemed. They had at least 10 pieces of luggage and probably more. The "luggage" was a collection of various kinds of bags from small hand bags to suitcases. The "luggage" was all old and I think they packed every bag they owned. They just keep pulling it from their pickup. It reminded me of the Beverly Hillbilly show. I hope they gave the baggage handlers a nice tip.

When we took the January 24, 2016 Caribbean Princess cruise, embarkation was horrible. No, it wasn't delayed by fog. It seemed like they didn't have enough personnel to check in passengers. Then, we had to wait longer to get onboard. We stood in the two lines over 1.5 hours total and was really glad to finally get onboard.

This is probably not normal, but for our April 10 cruise we'll arrive later.

Now we're working hard to get to platinum!