Reflection Question

angls2u

Where on the ship can we go to get something to eat and drink without an upcharge? (Besides the buffet?) Just looking for something quick - maybe when we get back from an excursion. Is there such a place? On RC we had the Promenade were we can always go to get a quick snack. :D

We are in Aqua Class.

The buffet (Oceanview Cafe) will have something open from early morning to late in the evening. Ice cream is usually available from something like noon to 10:30pm, the pizza station seems to be open all afternoon and evening, and there are other stations that have snack-type choices outside of the regular dining hours. AquaSpa Café and the Mast Grill are also free. The cookies and pastries at Cafe al Bacio are free (though you have to pay for their specialty coffees and teas if you want them).

Hours for everything are posted in your daily newsletter and that will also indicate which venues have a charge (anything that is a sit-down restaurant, basically).

There is also sushi at around 5 in the Oceanview cafe. You can order room service almost anytime.

I've just heard that there's no longer sushi at the buffet due to the new sushi on 5 cafe! [emoji848]

I forgot about room service! There is a charge for it late nights (between 11 PM and 6 AM), but it is a good alternative during the day (if somewhat slow).

The availability of sushi in the buffet is currently in question with the new changes to Bistro on 5 that are being tried out on Reflection.

I've just heard that there's no longer sushi at the buffet due to the new sushi on 5 cafe! [emoji848]

I don't believe this is true. Check your source.

X would not eliminate this. Your emoji not withstanding, please don't start rumors.

X would not eliminate this. Your emoji not withstanding, please don't start rumors.

Not a rumor, it's true. On the current cruise the Reflection they started Sushi on 5 and there is no longer sushi in the buffet in the afternoon.

The buffet (Oceanview Cafe) will have something open from early morning to late in the evening. Ice cream is usually available from something like noon to 10:30pm, the pizza station seems to be open all afternoon and evening, and there are other stations that have snack-type choices outside of the regular dining hours. AquaSpa Café and the Mast Grill are also free. The cookies and pastries at Cafe al Bacio are free (though you have to pay for their specialty coffees and teas if you want them).

Hours for everything are posted in your daily newsletter and that will also indicate which venues have a charge (anything that is a sit-down restaurant, basically).

Just to clarify: the Main Dining Room continues to be free (but not quick ;)).

We as my source is celebrity I'm thinking they might know more than you... [emoji57]

OK, so on Reflection the sushi in the Buffet is now gone due to Bistro on 5's repurposing. What about the Celebrity announcement that in its place in the Buffet will be the mini-deli experience? Anyone on Reflection now who can comment? How is that different from the sandwich station they already had?

Where on the ship can we go to get something to eat and drink without an upcharge? (Besides the buffet?) Just looking for something quick - maybe when we get back from an excursion. Is there such a place? On RC we had the Promenade were we can always go to get a quick snack. :D

We are in Aqua Class.

Quick will all depend on how many of the other 2500+ passengers have the same idea! ;)

But, you should find the Oceanview buffet area on the Reflection much quicker to get something at than the Oasis buffet, due to the lower # of passengers, and better design.

The layout of the S-Class ship itself, we found much easier to get around than the Mariner in 2007, and Freedom in 2011.

Quick will all depend on how many of the other 2500+ passengers have the same idea! ;)

But, you should find the Oceanview buffet area on the Reflection much quicker to get something at than the Oasis buffet, due to the lower # of passengers, and better design.

The layout of the S-Class ship itself, we found much easier to get around than the Mariner in 2007, and Freedom in 2011.

It will be interesting to see if I agree. We love the Explorer, Freedom and Oasis class ships and I think they are very easy to get around....I especially love the promenade deck. We will be on the Reflection in a few weeks and this will be our first time on a Solstice class ship. I'm getting excited! [emoji41]