How long must we wait for the Anthem to leave New JERSEY.

Looking for a Freedom class ship in Cape Liberty.Or Voyager class.:D

Both have been there previously (Explorer and Liberty) and have been replaced by Anthem, which - despite the recent cruise setbacks - will be there for the long term. And to your question, Anthem leaves every week - sometimes just comes back a bit early...:D

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Both have been there previously (Explorer and Liberty) and have been replaced by Anthem, which - despite the recent cruise setbacks - will be there for the long term. Anthem leaves every week - sometimes just comes back a bit early...:D

You might be right,but i hope not.Have a great next cruise.:)

Both have been there previously (Explorer and Liberty) and have been replaced by Anthem, which - despite the recent cruise setbacks - will be there for the long term. And to your question, Anthem leaves every week - sometimes just comes back a bit early...:D

Rotflmao...:D

We have been waiting for a new ship in NJ for years. Now that we have one....you want to get rid of it??? NOOOOOOOOOO.

Anthem is better suited to the mixed climate cruises from New Jersey given she has the indoor pool and Solarium. Seems a much better option for that departure point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't like the Quantum class.Seems like a Disney ship,Just my opinion.Love to sail from winter to summer.Have a great next cruise.:)

Looking for a Freedom class ship in Cape Liberty.Or Voyager class.:D

Might not ever happen. Anthem was designed for cold weather cruising. That's why it's there.

Then again...this experiment to have some of the larger ships port in Bayonne during the worst weather time of year might just be one more aborted disaster away from changing the strategy at RCI...some of us thought it was a bad idea to start with...

Royal has been sailing out of NJ since 2004. What's the experiment?

Well if the anthem is going to stay and YES I know it's a new ship why can't there be reasonable pricing as were on the explorer?. Or yes bring one of those ships back for a $10.000 grand suite on this ship or a $4.000 on the explorer BRING IT BACK. How long will royal keep this up be for people go some were else. All I want to do is cruise at a reasonable price. We have invested a lot of money to get where we are and would love to keep on going to pinnacle some day.

P.S You can't even get a JS on the anthem for under $6000.00 on a good day now I was told once on the explorer once a bigger ship comes in the price will be lower....

Edited by fishbonz
adding on

Well if the anthem is going to stay and YES I know it's a new ship why can't there be reasonable pricing as were on the explorer?. Or yes bring one of those ships back for a $10,000 grand suite on this ship or a $4,000 on the explorer BRING IT BACK. How long will royal keep this up be for people go some were else. All I want to do is cruise at a reasonable price.

Brand new ship and high demand. Won't change soon

Royal has been sailing out of NJ since 2004. What's the experiment?

That class ship out of that port...and with the previous Quantum class being hastily moved away previously...it can only be called an experiment.

These costly disaster runs with this larger ship out of Bayonne will take their toll - financially (repairs & lost sea days) , image-wise to the public (bad publicity & cancellations), and internally at RCI (strategic plans).

People tend to underestimate just how much of a problem this kind of situation can be for any cruise line, as well as how quickly things can change.

Edited by CRUISEFAN0001

That class ship out of that port...and with the previous Quantum class being hastily moved away previously......

The timing of the Quantum move away from Bayonne was due to Bermuda not being ready for that size of ship. Liberty filled in until Anthem was ready.

Then again...this experiment to have some of the larger ships port in Bayonne during the worst weather time of year might just be one more aborted disaster away from changing the strategy at RCI...some of us thought it was a bad idea to start with...
YOUR thoughts don't matter....:rolleyes:

I agree…………..

Well if the anthem is going to stay and YES I know it's a new ship why can't there be reasonable pricing as were on the explorer?. Or yes bring one of those ships back for a $10.000 grand suite on this ship or a $4.000 on the explorer BRING IT BACK. How long will royal keep this up be for people go some were else. All I want to do is cruise at a reasonable price. We have invested a lot of money to get where we are and would love to keep on going to pinnacle some day.

P.S You can't even get a JS on the anthem for under $6000.00 on a good day now I was told once on the explorer once a bigger ship comes in the price will be lower....

Royal will continue to over charge,as long as we are willing to pay crazy prices.IT WILL NEVER GO DOWN.I will not pay extra for dumb cranes or bumper cars.Looks like we will not cruise Royal for a while.Have a great next cruise,at Explorer prices.;)

That class ship out of that port...and with the previous Quantum class being hastily moved away previously...it can only be called an experiment.

These costly disaster runs with this larger ship out of Bayonne will take their toll - financially (repairs & lost sea days) , image-wise to the public (bad publicity & cancellations), and internally at RCI (strategic plans).

People tend to underestimate just how much of a problem this kind of situation can be for any cruise line, as well as how quickly things can change.

What's the class of ship have to do with anything?

What kind of situation would that be?