Just off Navigator

93beachbum

HI

Can you go into Sabor for just guacamole & a margarita or is it just a full meal dining option? Is it open for lunches?

Thanks.

It is open for lunch, and the price was $15 for us.

Don't know about only having a drink and guacamole, but I did not see a bar area, just tables.

HI

Can you go into Sabor for just guacamole & a margarita or is it just a full meal dining option? Is it open for lunches?

Thanks.

The chips and guacamole were $10, they asked if we could sit in schooner bar since they didn't have any open tables. The waiter came out and served us. And got drink refills. If you want just a drink you can walk in and ask and they will make one for you. Not sure if they were included in drink package as I didn't have one. They were quite helpful and accommodating during the dinner rush.

Plus both were extremely delicious!:)

I completed another class off my bucket list. All I have left is the Quantum class. Not sure when that will happen, as those ships aren't based in Florida. Hopefully next up will be Harmony next year. The Oasis class is still my favorite.

Haha, don't forget about the "new" old Empress which is another class now :p

Hi all

We are on Navigator April 30th and would like to know who the concierge host(es) are if anyone knows?

We know Nadja and hope she is on board as this will be our 5th Navigator cruise as all the others were out of Galveston.

Thanks

Tami and Jerry

Thanks for the input. Navigator is up next for us in April. Was on it back in 2009. :)

We're going on the Navigator just prior to that, 4/16 - 4/24 8 Night out of Fort Lauderdale. I'll be able to answer any questions you might have just before you leave.

• 3 weeks later...

I have read from time to time that the beds aren't comfortable and that requesting a mattress topper is a good idea. One of us often suffers back issues from bad beds. Just wondering what you all think.

• 2 weeks later...

One question for you: Do you know if they have the area in the MDR for Diamond (and above) for breakfast on Navigator?

Thanks!

We did have a separate area for Diamonds and above in the MDR for breakfast.

We sailed in Nov. 2015 over Thanksgiving.

Just an FYI (and I can only speak for that cruise): On my cruise ending March 19 there was no separate area for Diamonds and above in the MDR for breakfast.

One question for you: Do you know if they have the area in the MDR for Diamond (and above) for breakfast on Navigator?

I was on earlier this month, and they did NOT have a separate area for the diamond breakfast. I missed that, as we took advantage of that in the past.

Just an FYI (and I can only speak for that cruise): On my cruise ending March 19 there was no separate area for Diamonds and above in the MDR for breakfast.

From reading the various responses it must be that the Food and Beverage Manager makes a determination EACH sailing whether there will be a separate area in the MDR for breakfast for Diamonds and above.

No freestyle machines, but there is an open area in the windjammer where you can walk up and fill up your soda cup. The waiters say it's ok to do.

Also, I forgot to mention that the Ice show was really good and a must see.

Do you need special reservations or tickets for the ice show or is it a first come first served like the evening shows? Are they held during the day or in the evening? Thanks.

Do you need special reservations or tickets for the ice show or is it a first come first served like the evening shows? Are they held during the day or in the evening? Thanks.

According to a recent review of Navigator, the ice shows are assigned by your muster number.

• 2 weeks later...
According to a recent review of Navigator, the ice shows are assigned by your muster number.

We just got off Navigator today . The ice shows were assigned by muster station number on 2 of the sea days, two shows each day.

My wife will be happy to hear about this. Self serve in the Windjammer huh?

She and one of our daughters will have the pop package, so this will be a very convenient way to get pop while hanging out on the pool deck.

Dan

Love that reference to "pop" -- takes me back to my growing-up years in Minnesota. Down in Texas, everything is "coke." it just sometimes comes flavored as Pepsi or DP!

My wife will be happy to hear about this. Self serve in the Windjammer huh?

She and one of our daughters will have the pop package, so this will be a very convenient way to get pop while hanging out on the pool deck.

Dan

Just so you know, on my Navigator cruise in August there were signs in front of those machines saying we couldn't serve ourselves and had to have a waiter do it for us.

Just so you know, on my Navigator cruise in August there were signs in front of those machines saying we couldn't serve ourselves and had to have a waiter do it for us.

Just got off of the navigator, and they did have a sign, but it said that the soda machine was reserved for those with drink packages. We ended up using that machine a lot.

Dan

Just got off of the navigator, and they did have a sign, but it said that the soda machine was reserved for those with drink packages. We ended up using that machine a lot.

Dan

Did they have pre-poured glasses of lemonade or iced tea, which is complimentary along with Strawberry-melon drink which they have sometimes as well?