Do Diamond Plus Have Access to Liberty's Suite Lounge???

julesbeara

The D+ might be easier to deal with than those whiny Pinnacles.;)

Good one! We just got off two weeks on Liberty. We were allowed in the Suite Lounge. Chairs in there are awfully uncomfortable. Chairs in D Lounge were better. Other than that, I saw no difference between the two lounges. Saw lots of folks wearing Pinnacle pins.

Will the suite lounge be added to all the ships from freedom class on?

When I was on the Allure last October the Costal Kitchen was only available to Full Suite guests and P Members at all times and JS guest for dinner only

New to RCCL so here's my question. If Diamond members have their own lounge, why do they want to go the Suites Lounge? We will be in a suite on Liberty in a few weeks so curious as to what the difference is in the lounges and why a Diamond member would want to be in the Suites lounge.

New to RCCL so here's my question. If Diamond members have their own lounge, why do they want to go the Suites Lounge? We will be in a suite on Liberty in a few weeks so curious as to what the difference is in the lounges and why a Diamond member would want to be in the Suites lounge.

Might be less crowded than the D lounge. And I can take your chair, even though you paid more than I.

Diamond members have never had access to the Suite Lounge, and have not had access to the Concierge Lounge for at least 5 years. Most of the Diamond Lounges now are pretty nice.

Diamond members have never had access to the Suite Lounge, and have not had access to the Concierge Lounge for at least 5 years. Most of the Diamond Lounges now are pretty nice.

Might be less crowded than the D lounge. And I can take your chair, even though you paid more than I.

Got it. Thanks!

I have heard from a few P friends who were on LB the past 2 or 3 weeks. D+ have been allowed in the SL. However, the card reader on the SL door is not working and they were advised that when it was functioning properly, the SL would be only allowing suite and Pinnacle cruisers. I will have other friends on in a couple of weeks. We will see how it goes then. I have 56 days before I can see for myself!

I have heard from a few P friends who were on LB the past 2 or 3 weeks. D+ have been allowed in the SL. However, the card reader on the SL door is not working and they were advised that when it was functioning properly, the SL would be only allowing suite and Pinnacle cruisers. I will have other friends on in a couple of weeks. We will see how it goes then. I have 56 days before I can see for myself!

They'll have to change the sign then. It says D+ are allowed access. Most evenings they had someone standing guard at the door and checking seapass cards before being allowed access.

Interesting, I wonder if they had always planned to limit the SL to suites guests and PC, but didn't want to do it right from the start.

I have to guess that D+ being allowed in is just temporary. Otherwise, why change the name from Concierge Lounge to Suite Lounge? The mystery will be when they switch. We're D+ and basically have done GS with a few JS in there too. We prefer this lounge over the Diamond Lounge so we'll see how this whole thing plays out.

I have to guess that D+ being allowed in is just temporary. Otherwise, why change the name from Concierge Lounge to Suite Lounge? The mystery will be when they switch. We're D+ and basically have done GS with a few JS in there too. We prefer this lounge over the Diamond Lounge so we'll see how this whole thing plays out.

I agree, why would the name have changed otherwise?

The sign on the Suites Lounge door is a temporary sign. The sign at the Diamond Club entrance is not a temporary sign and says Diamond and Diamond Plus.

Last week D+ were allowed in the SL. I haven't heard anything about this week. I'll be on LB in 20 days[emoji1]. I'll check it out[emoji572]️

Last week D+ were allowed in the SL. I haven't heard anything about this week. I'll be on LB in 20 days[emoji1]. I'll check it out[emoji572]️

The only difference I could see between the two lounges are the chairs. The chairs in the Suite Lounge are awful--the seats are so deep you can't lean against the back, resulting in a back ache every night. They both had the same drinks and food available. Both were crowded. The Suite Lounge did finally open up the outdoor area; they were still working on the Diamond outdoor area.