FLL flight time?

wildernesslady

Do you think an 11:35 AM flight is doable after departing the Allure? The next flight is 4 hours later and we would prefer not to wait. Thanks for any advice.

No problem at all for Allure. If you take off your own bags, you can be at the airport before 7am.

You need to be at FLL by about 10:00 for your flight, although earlier is better with crazy TSA lines. With the cab ride taking about 15 minutes you have lots of time - you should be fine.

Would a return time of 11:50am be okay with Oasis of the Seas?

Absolutely....you even qualify to use "Luggage Valet" if the airline you're flying with (out of FLL) participates with this RCI program.

• 4 months later...

How about a 10:30 time out of FLL, getting off the Conquest in January? I know I did this once before after getting off a Princess ship, but it was quite sometime ago and I know things change.

Thanks for any help!

How about a 10:30 time out of FLL, getting off the Conquest in January? I know I did this once before after getting off a Princess ship, but it was quite sometime ago and I know things change.

Thanks for any help!

We often do a 10:50 flight. We make sure we are in a cab by 8:15 . Then just relax at FLL.

Lots will advise against your flight.

You will need to leave the ship earlier . If you won't worry yourself sleepless and don't mind a little stress.. yes you can make it.

We have FTTF and will be off the ship as soon as it gets released. I think we will try it. We get home so much sooner by taking that flight. It is a nonstop, and if we wait for the next one we have to stop and don't get home until 5 hours later.

Thanks for your reply!

If you can get off immediately all the better. You want to be at the airport at 8:30, giving you lots of time to check in/ bags and do the tsa line.

Know your airline's procedures and alternative flights if by some freaky chance you miss the flight. ;)