Cape Liberty gift shop?

skrapngal

I like to pick up a magnet for every cruise port, but since we are coming into the cruise port via motorcoach, I won't be able to pick one up in the NYC area.

Is there a gift shop at the port where I can pick up a NYC magnet? Or might there be some in the gift shops onboard Anthem?

As of September 2015 anyway, there was no giftshop at the Cape Liberty terminal. They most likely will sell magnets depicting the ship onboard, but probably not of the departure port.

Of course Cape Liberty isn't in NY City...it's in Bayonne, NJ, and I think a Bayonne, NJ refrigerator magnet would be hard to find. :D

I like the previous poster's suggestion of asking someone on your roll call to pick up a (NY City....but not Bayonne, NJ) magnet for you.

Edited by njhorseman

roll call is not up and running yet, but I will certainly keep that in mind. Great idea.

There is also a chance that the motorcoach will be stopping somewhere pre-port to pick up soft drinks. So that might also work.

Last resort is to find somewhere and order online. So it's all good.

And I realize that Bayonne is not technically NY or NYC, but when you're just driving to the port from Canada, it works for my purposes as magnet from departure port.

Thanks everyone!

roll call is not up and running yet, but I will certainly keep that in mind. Great idea.

There is also a chance that the motorcoach will be stopping somewhere pre-port to pick up soft drinks. So that might also work.

Last resort is to find somewhere and order online. So it's all good.

And I realize that Bayonne is not technically NY or NYC, but when you're just driving to the port from Canada, it works for my purposes as magnet from departure port.

Thanks everyone!

You'd be surprised at how many people who post here don't know that Cape Liberty is not in NY. Royal Caribbean has at times even advertised that their Cape Liberty ships leave from NY.