Won Hyatt Regency Pier 66. Nice hotel?

leight

With spring break, I waited until this week for departure to finish booking my hotel... Had a cancellatble reservation for la Quinta for $179 but it was much further away. Won the Hyatt Regency for $197. Is it a good win? What restaurants are recommended nearby?

For $200 you got a pretty solid deal. I have never stayed there but from the pictures I have seen classifying it as a Regency property is a little generous. However, I'm sure even their worst room is better than the La Quinta. Much better location too. Lots of threads here about nearby restaurants and things to do. Anything along or near 17th street will be convenient.

Congratulations. You went from a basic motel/hotel to a resort next to the port! You won't get free shuttles or breakfast at a resort but it will hopefully be a nicer experience for you to start your vacation...Have a great time!:)

Edited by royalcruz

For the price it is great.

I have to say that I don't like it as much as I used to and think there are nicer alternatives out there but again for the price you are getting a good value.

Keith

Would you take GalleryOne before This property?