Captain Trym Selvag?

• 6 years later...

Love Captain Trym Selvag..we were lucky to sail with him on ROS to Alaska when his parents were onboard..did he show them a good time..YES..our upclose views of Hubbard were amazing..He has one of the best personalities in the fleet..I had heard he was on Oasis..Is his wife sailing/working with him..She was in charge of the WJ on our cruise ??

Love Captain Trym Selvag..we were lucky to sail with him on ROS to Alaska when his parents were onboard..did he show them a good time..YES..our upclose views of Hubbard were amazing..He has one of the best personalities in the fleet..I had heard he was on Oasis..Is his wife sailing/working with him..She was in charge of the WJ on our cruise ??

Chantall no longer works for the company.

Chantall no longer works for the company.

So sorry to hear that, Patti. :(

We did a wonderful Halloween b2b on Radiance a couple of years back (when she was sailing out of San Diego), with Captain Trym and his lovely wife. IMHO, Radiance had the best WJ operation I've ever seen. Chantal was always there, watching, helping out, and talking with the guests -- she really made a difference. :cool:

Archived