lanyard water proof card holders

jaluvma

does anyone know where we can get the water proof cases to hold your cards that attaches to your lanyard? Do they sell them on board the ship? also what do you call them I have been unable to even find them on the web such as amazon. I see lots of them but way to big and heavy for what we need

does anyone know where we can get the water proof cases to hold your cards that attaches to your lanyard? Do they sell them on board the ship? also what do you call them I have been unable to even find them on the web such as amazon. I see lots of them but way to big and heavy for what we need

If you are referring to Sail and Sign cards, they are plastic so they are already waterproof.

I bought one on board last year. It was for my driver's license, money and sail and sign card.

just go to the kayak-watersports section. They sell good ones and I have used several different suppliers over the years. Now I use the hardshell type case from Dicks. One see through for on board so I can see my sail and sign card and one opaque for going ashore-I don't want people to see my money....

We use ones made for smartphones like this one.

http://www.amazon.com/LIFETIME-WARRANTY-Universal-Waterproof-Snowproof/dp/B015N3GKWU/

They hold our smartphone, SnS card, passport and a few bills all in one.

That is what mine looks like, it holds my Android as well. it is submersible to 65 feet for 30 minutes. Mine is a Travelon.

We use ones made for smartphones like this one.

http://www.amazon.com/LIFETIME-WARRANTY-Universal-Waterproof-Snowproof/dp/B015N3GKWU/

They hold our smartphone, SnS card, passport and a few bills all in one.

Thanks for the link. I plan on doing cave tubing and some beach excurisoins on my upcoming cruise in October. I just bought one of these for my phone since it is my primary camera now.

Sean