Anthem for couples

My husband and I are thinking of leaving the kids home and booking anthem for a 5 day Bermuda cruise in August. We have sailed this itinerary before on explorer and enjoyed it but not sure if Anthem is geared more toward families. Would love some feedback.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

In August you'll likely have lots of families on board. Not quite sure what you mean by "more geared" toward - there are certainly lots of things for families to do. There hasn't been any Quantum class ships on that itinerary at that time of the year yet, so no one can say for sure.

I don't know if I would says it's geared towards couples but I will say our thoughts were we would have enjoyed our anthem cruise WAY more if it was just the two of us. Nightlife was hopping! Our little guy wouldn't go in the nursery :/

My husband and I are thinking of leaving the kids home and booking anthem for a 5 day Bermuda cruise in August. We have sailed this itinerary before on explorer and enjoyed it but not sure if Anthem is geared more toward families. Would love some feedback.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I think if you want a really nice Bermuda "adult" oriented vacation, consider the Celebrity Summit. She will be in dry dock and many areas will be upgraded.

Enjoy your cruise

We're seniors 70/74 and we loved Anthem,it is the most fantastic ship there's so much to do. It is good for kids but it's just as good for big kids I'd say there's something for everyone especially at night the entertainment is excellent.