Diamond Princess Mini Suite question

srlafleur

Hi all,

We enjoyed a mini on Island Princess in November. One of the best things about it was the curtain dividing the bed space from the living space/balcony.

Can anyone tell me if there is the same in the minis on Diamond? (specifically E731)

Thx

No curtain dividing the living from the sleeping area in any mini-suite. It's open. I wasn't aware that there were curtain dividers in mini-suites on the Island. First I've heard of it. Full suites, yes, but not mini-suites.

No curtain dividing the living from the sleeping area in any mini-suite. It's open. I wasn't aware that there were curtain dividers in mini-suites on the Island. First I've heard of it. Full suites, yes, but not mini-suites.

Oh, we were definitely in a mini (C728), and there was definitely a curtain. It was awesome for the afternoon naps - added a bit more darkness to the room. I don't normally nap, but I slept like the dead on our sea days! :D

Definitely no curtain in the mini suites on the diamond, had the very same cabin (E731) on the Sydney to Auckland cruise Jan 2015, the Diamond is a fantastic ship and the mini suites especially E731 with the extended balcony is a great choice.

Are you sure you were on Island, not Royal or Regal? Royal and Regal are the only Princess ships with a curtain in the mini-suite. EM

Nope, definitely Island, Panama Canal, over Thanksgiving.

It had been in dry-dock not all that long before. Perhaps they added the curtains then?