Celebrity Constellation, 3/14 Spring Break and My attempt to blog :)

jules815

Good morning. It's a little past 4am and I thought I'd start this now while I'm waiting for my cuppa to steep. Barely slept last night, but I've got that vacation adrenaline buzz thing happening. Car will be here at 6am to take us to the airport. We're flying from Chicago into FLL, and tomorrow is the day we finally sail on Constellation; our first time sailing with Celebrity. My travel partner for this cruise is my 21 year old daughter who is on college spring break. It's raining here, so I'm hoping for no delays.

Bon Voyage!! I will be following along as we board her for the TA in 19 days. I predict you will love Celebrity and her crew. We've cruised on Carnival, Princess, HAL, and RCI, but, Celebrity is now our cruise line of choice.

Marie

We've arrived at O'Hara. Very busy, but we both lucked out with TSA pre-check so we breezed through. It's raining here, but not storming. 40 degrees. Can't wait to feel that Florida sunshine. eca454c4b9487223f056c526b89b6373.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Bon Voyage!! I will be following along as we board her for the TA in 19 days. I predict you will love Celebrity and her crew. We've cruised on Carnival, Princess, HAL, and RCI, but, Celebrity is now our cruise line of choice.

Marie

We are on this cruise and your TA. See you in a few weeks. :)

Later....Steve

We are on this cruise and your TA. See you in a few weeks. :)

Later....Steve

My Steve and I look forward to meeting you and your wife! It's been confirmed that Sean Roach, the guitarist will stay on for our TA. If able, will you confirm other musicians/bands? Thanks. I am really hoping we have some fantastic LIVE music. Rumor is Captain Tasos will be coming on board to take us across. I hope this is true. Bon Voyage!

Marie

We've arrived. Flight was delayed about 30 minutes due to a mechanical problem. Not what this nervous flyer wants to hear, but it was a smooth flight and the sun is shining in ft. Lauderdale. We've checked into the Ritz Carlton and are enjoying a few drinks poolside. Yay! We're officially on vacation!

We've arrived. Flight was delayed about 30 minutes due to a mechanical problem. Not what this nervous flyer wants to hear, but it was a smooth flight and the sun is shining in ft. Lauderdale. We've checked into the Ritz Carlton and are enjoying a few drinks poolside. Yay! We're officially on vacation!

Woo-Hoo!! Let the FUN begin :).

Marie

Hi there and welcome to sunny Florida!!!

You will LOVE Celebrity! It is our favorite line now. Connie is not one of the largest of their ships but she is lovely and the service is fantastic! We were on this time last year and will be boarding in a few weeks again!

We look forward to your review and are hoping you and your daughter have the time of your lives! Bon Voyage!!!!

Hi there and welcome to sunny Florida!!!

You will LOVE Celebrity! It is our favorite line now. Connie is not one of the largest of their ships but she is lovely and the service is fantastic! We were on this time last year and will be boarding in a few weeks again!

We look forward to your review and are hoping you and your daughter have the time of your lives! Bon Voyage!!!!

Good morning. We've had such a nice time so far. The bed here at The Ritz is incredible. I haven't slept that well in a long time! Having breakfast and then heading over to the port around 10:30.

210556a48d5da7f252b96c18e1f69ab7.jpg

Our morning view

9cf5bb32e79231e3b46a7284a0e3e290.jpg

We ordered chocolate cake and milk before bed last night. Quite a treat!

We've arrived at O'Hara. Very busy, but we both lucked out with TSA pre-check so we breezed through. It's raining here, but not storming. 40 degrees. Can't wait to feel that Florida sunshine. eca454c4b9487223f056c526b89b6373.jpg

Following along and thanks for the picture of our flag.

Greg

Thanks for sharing! I'm cruising first time on Connie later this month, with my 17-year-old son, so I have a keen interest in how you and your daughter enjoy the trip. Hope you have sunshine all the way.

Ronda

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by BikiniBlonde