First princes so cruise

PAMWANTSTOCRUISE

Hi

This is our first cruise on princess. Can anyone please tell me about check in times. The window for my deck starts at 12:30. Does that mean I can't check in earlier? Is that a hard time or a suggested time?

Thanks for any help

Its usually a suggestion.

We always try and arrive around 10:30 with boarding starting around Noon.

Porters start taking bags around 9:30.

There are occasions where the ship will have an actual delayed embarkation because of issues such as deep cleaning for noro or disembarkation issues from a late arrival etc.

You can check in whenever you want. Our shuttle arrived much earlier than our deck boarding time. Someone asked the check-in agent about the boarding by decks directions and she said " Princess does not board by decks." Do what works for you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

In Sydney last month I had 12.30 but was at the port by 10.30ish due to having to check out of my hotel. They wouldn't let anyone just check in when we arrived, made us get out our paperwork with the time on it to see when we should be there. About 20 minutes later though a lady came walking through the crowd to say that we could now board when we wanted as the elite had been cleared". I say get there early. The worst that will happen is you will wait a while.