Equinox

jobowl

Sometime tel clock stays lit at night, we put a little notepad over it til it goes dark again

Would be better if the make up miror was affixed to wall in bthrm to allow hands free view of back of hair..the one in the drawer is ok....can be set up or held

Edited by hcat

I have a couple questions on the equinox.

Does anyway know if there is a clock in the room?(aqua class)

second is there a make up mirror. (important for wife.)

Please place all clocks in the bucket at the main entrance.... you are on holidays and won't need it.;););)

Make-up mirror, large bathroom mirror and vanity mirror :D:D

One of the things I make space for is my lighted magnified makeup mirror. I have a smaller one for travel. I will leave other things home but that won't miss the flight. It just rides on the inside flat against my carry-on. It doesn't stand up but I rig it up so it's propped up against something on the vanity.

Another thing that lives in my suitcase is a couple pieces of that rubberized textured drawer liner. I keep all my makeup and such in the vanity drawer on those liner pieces, so they don't roll around and make noise, and they stay put.

As I recall, at least in the suites, there is a makeup mirror with lights, but not as high powered as I need it. It might be 5X ? ? ? I use a 10X :eek::eek: We sailed in AQ a few cruises ago and I could swear there was one in the drawer.

You might be able to get one if you ask your room steward or if that doesn't work, the Captain's Club host/ess.