Off topic conversations

I seem to have miscommunicated what I meant about the in jokes and have annoyed some of you. Not my intention at all. I have been a member of a forum where insider comments etc were used to put the newbies in their place. As I said, I haven't seen it here.

No, I agree, I've never seen that cliquey type of in-joke here. Most of the jokes tend to be confined within one thread and the few times they have been mentioned in another thraed they've usually been explained.

Gut and the ice-cream on pavlova is, of course, self-explanatory. :D

No, I agree, I've never seen that cliquey type of in-joke here. Most of the jokes tend to be confined within one thread and the few times they have been mentioned in another thraed they've usually been explained.

Gut and the ice-cream on pavlova is, of course, self-explanatory. :D

Did my name give it away. Knew I should have gone with "Slim".:cool:

I did not think the shape of one's body had anything to do with not being able to spell or use the correct words when posting :D:D:D:D

Now ...you guys have totally hijacked this thread...lets get back on topic and start stimulating our brains a bit .......what was the originial topic again??????

I did not think the shape of one's body had anything to do with not being able to spell or use the correct words when posting :D

It does if you have PHAT fingers.

Now ...you guys have totally hijacked this thread...lets get back on topic and start stimulating our brains a bit .......what was the originial topic again??????

The topic heading is Off topic conversations, so any topic except the one in the previous post is okay, if following it literally that is.:p

We're getting some up here too. What's left of my vertical garden, after the possums, birds and bugs have been at it, is "enjoying" the rain. For some reason the garden grows better after rain, than with regular watering. Weird!

Please don't stop the banter and jokes, I love em.:D

Talking off topic, I am pleased to report that finally we are getting some

good rains down here, woo hoo.:):)

Nothing here yet.

Threatening but that's all.

Well I feel a bit stupid now.

The whole time I've been on here, in my head I've been saying your name 'Goot', i.e. German for good.

I probably will forever now, the habit is too ingrained.

Well I feel a bit stupid now.

The whole time I've been on here, in my head I've been saying your name 'Goot', i.e. German for good.

I probably will forever now, the habit is too ingrained.

Aussies are lazy, it's easier to type Gut than to have to wade through Excessively Rotund Waist.;) DAMHIKT

:eek: You shouldn't have told him that, he'll be impossible now that he thinks he's good. ;) :p

LOL, I always wondered why you had GUT as your cc name, especially after meeting you.:rolleyes:

Yeah most people think it should be Greek God once they meet me.:D

It's been Gut for a long long time now, probably almost 50 years in one form or another