Internet package - Buy before or onboard?

We are off on Harmony in 67 days and have just noticed the internet packages on offer in the Cruise Planner area.

Unlimited high speed internet for $15 per day which is buy one and get one half price and according to the banner is for a limited time only. :confused:

There is a third option of 4 devices while onboard. At $10 per device per day but we won't need that.

Is the limited offer just a sales pitch or would I be better waiting until I'm onboard and get the same deal?

I quite like the idea of buying now, however I would rather use my OBC but don't want miss out on the best price.

Any assistance or experience with this?

Just for my info on the upcoming Oasis cruise, got an e-mail from RCL announcing of the following promo which I think is only available on a pre-purchase. Promo is unlimited internet of BOGO--buy one device and get the

2nd device free or buy 2 devices and get 2 free. Total price is $105 for 2 or $210 for 4, respectively.

Even Gold C&A members get a discount for onboard purchases of internet packages.

Unless it's truly a BOGOFree offer, I'd wait and purchase onboard (where they also offer $15 for first device, $7.50 for second) so you can also apply your C&A discount.