Live from the Escape....ask away

lilcruzr

We are on the Escape now. It is a beautiful ship. Crew are the best we have cruised with. I will be doing a review of the rest of the days. Tonight we are going to the Silver, Gold, and Platinum party at 7:00 Spice. We will take the boys to Moderno at 7:30. Then Howling at the Moon at 9:00. We are looking forward to 80's party at 10:30 at Spice.

If you have any questions or requests, let me know and I will try to answer.

I know CinInthecity is a doing a live posting so I will try to gear this one towards platinum and traveling with teens....We have already had a couple incidents... More later my husband keeps asking me if I ready to go...it's usually the other way around

If you have any questions or requests, let me know and I will try to answer.

I know CinInthecity is a doing a live posting so I will try to gear this one towards platinum and traveling with teens....We have already had a couple incidents... More later my husband keeps asking me if I ready to go...it's usually the other way around

Hey I asked "Cin" too....but can you comment on how crowded the ship feels to you. Just curious...I know everyone says the pool deck is crazy...but what do you think??

This is great! I'm loving Cin's feed as well.

We are traveling with two 15 year old boys in two weeks so would love to hear how teen friendly the ship is. What to avoid, what to be sure and do, etc. We've only ever cruised on Royal before so Norwegian is new to us. I'd love to know, too, what you did/are doing for excursions.

Thanks and have a great rest of your trip!

Could you post the frozen drink menu for virgin drinks? DD7 will be wanting one, I'm pretty sure!

I know for sure she can have a Virgin Pina colada. One mom got one for her daughter and little friend. I will find out more tomorrow.

Would love to hear about your experience with the teens. What did they enjoy doing? How is teen club? We will be traveling on the 26th with a 15 year old and a 13 year old.

How was the 80s party?

Have a great rest of your trip!

The 80's party was absolutely awesome!!! KISS, Tina Turner, and Madonna Appeared. They sure look different!!!! You will have to check it out. It on Spice 17 act. One if the best parties so far.

My son, Trey-17 and his best friend since they 4, Michael-17 have enjoyed the Entouage. My husband signed them up on the first day. That night they had battle of the sexes. Another night was dodgeball. Both guys have been to the pop music dance party on Sunday and the 80's party last night. The cruise Directors staff has been and involved the guys. Sharon helped with the guys. She danced with them which went a long way in their confidence. Silas has an exhibit ant amount of energy.

I am not tech savvy at all... I was only given so many minutes by Tom- Assustant Hotel Director. He was on the Getaway in November when we were there. He reminds me a lot of Hugo V. Please be patient with me...

Does your 17 year old have any problem getting into spice H2O during the day or the adult pool? I am going with four 17 year old girls next week and I am hoping they are not stuck with all the little kids. They are all beautiful and look much older than 17 and they hope they are not carded getting in to Spice. Obviously, they will be carded for alcohol, which I am not too concerned about. Although, I don't want to be naïve either.

Hello to Lilcruzr from the next lounge chair in Vibe :) nice chatting with you guys!

Now that's funny!

I've been wondering when we'd have a cruise with 2 live posters, where they'd accidentally cross paths and post photos of one another.

Non-alcoholic drinks are 4.50. Was told you can ask for anything. My teens are having great time. I asked how the teen club and activities could be better and they responded that it is as great as it could be. No complaints or suggestions. They both did the ropes course and slides with me today. They have enjoyed the fitness center. Dancers and cruise director staff use it also. They have enjoyed meeting crew members and talking about working out. We went to Teppanyakki last night. It was the best regarding food and entertainment that I have seen or had on land or at sea.

Does your 17 year old have any problem getting into spice H2O during the day or the adult pool? I am going with four 17 year old girls next week and I am hoping they are not stuck with all the little kids. They are all beautiful and look much older than 17 and they hope they are not carded getting in to Spice. Obviously, they will be carded for alcohol, which I am not too concerned about. Although, I don't want to be naïve either.

I am sorry, but what part of "adults only" do people not understand?

Wow, rhetorical question I'm sure. Sometimes there are grey areas in life, especially when w parents. I've let my 16 year old see R rated movies, rccl allows attending adult comedy show w 17 year old if parent goes with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk