Is Legend of the Seas Chefs table worth the $$

We did Chefs Table on Grandeur earlier this year. Well worth the $$ in our opinion. We will be doing it again on our future cruises.

As for Chops, I have no answer, never been.

I paid, I think, $90 pp for Chops, Izumi, and Chefs Table two years ago.

Chefs table was unique and interesting but once was enough. Also it is in a small semi walled off section at the back of the dining room near where the staff enter and exit the kitchen. There was so much ambient noise from the MDR it was a bit off putting.

Glad I did it but not likely to go again. Chops is no great feature either as Bob said. I'd say unless you get a great package deal to skip it

It's all about who you eat with.

Never going to let that go. [emoji6]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

100% agree. We did Chef's table on the Legend about two years ago! Because it is such a small group of people for a long period of time, personalities can make a huge difference in the evening!

• 2 weeks later...
We did a 3 restaurant package on Legend which included Chefs table, Chops and a hot pot lunch at chops for $110 US. It was all good!

Hey Diane and Mark! I noticed the 3 restaurant packages in the pre-cruise booking stuff, but it said that Chef's table was excluded from the packages - is it because Legend only has the two options (Chops & Izumi) that they let you include Chef's table? We would definitely book the package if it included CT, but were under the impression that it was separate.

We didn't pre book it as it wasn't an option. It is offered at the tables when you first board the ship, at least it was 2 months ago. When is your cruise?

We're cruising with you next weekend ;) That's ok, we'll wait until we're onboard then and use our onboard credit - $110US is way cheap, considering they're advertising Chef's Table at about $95 on its own!

We're cruising with you next weekend ;) That's ok, we'll wait until we're onboard then and use our onboard credit - $110US is way cheap, considering they're advertising Chef's Table at about $95 on its own!

That's what we thought....the lunch time Hot Pot at Chops was only being trialled, we really enjoyed it and the restaurant was full just not sure if they've kept it. Hubby and I loved the food in Izumi's so might just do that a few times this trip. Might see you on board, if not hope you have a great time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app