oceania website

petcoke

is any body having any problems or is it just in the UK

No problem getting on, but seems that they have re done their website and it is much harder to find a lot of things. Do not like it.

hi mike going on your link goes to PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES / OCEANIA CRUISE WEBSITE CURRENTLEY UNAVALIABLE and phone numbers for various countries .since yesterday have had problems if i get on to site cant go on booked cruises and my saved ones have vanished. website been fine for months???

we're in the UK and I'm having the same problem!

Please Accept Our Apologies

Oceania Cruises' website is currently unavailable.

Please try again later, or phone our offices at:

United States & Canada: 855.OCEANIA (855.623.2642)

United Kingdom: 0845 505 1920

Europe (except United Kingdom): 44 845 505 1920

Australia: 02 9959 1371

New Zealand: 0800 278 473

All Other Nations: +1 305 514 2300

Maybe they're inundated with people trying to book the wonderful new Round the Word cruise!

Josie

Thank you both. As this issue does not seem to be impacting all users, if I could trouble you please to send me an email at mmoore@oceaniaregent.com with what your IP address is, it will greatly assist us in troubleshooting the problem.

You can go to the website http://www.whatismyip.com and provide the number on the screen. Thank you very much!

Looks like we have resolved the issue. Should anyone else experience any problems, please do let me know.

Hi Mike

I just checked and still have the problem.

I can go to the front page but get the message when selecting any menu.

Steve

Website Problems in California also:

I completed the Guest Registration Form way back in January. Now every time I go on my account at the Oceania website it asks me to again complete the GRF. It specifically asks me for a "language Preference" which I have entered and saved numerous times over the past week and it still doesn't take the info and show my GRF as complete.

I have spoken to Oceania reps who have tried to help me but with no results.

I'm getting tired of this and hope someone from Oceania's website management team get this post and fixes this issue.

Please Accept Our Apologies

Oceania Cruises' website is currently unavailable.

Please try again later, or phone our offices at:

United States & Canada: 855.OCEANIA (855.623.2642)

United Kingdom: 0845 505 1920

Europe (except United Kingdom): 44 845 505 1920

Australia: 02 9959 1371

New Zealand: 0800 278 473

All Other Nations: +1 305 514 2300

I had this all day yesterday and still this morning.I too am from England.

I get the same language preference question every time I go to my GRF (which should be complete by now). Also, I go into the Beverage Package page and it just gives an overall description of the service. No button to go to the specific packages, etc. Am I missing something? :)

I go into the Beverage Package page and it just gives an overall description of the service. No button to go to the specific packages, etc. Am I missing something? :)

There is no button for the specific beverage package

On the N.A. website there is a sample bar menu link

If you are looking to purchase the package online it is not available on the website

Edited by LHT28

There is no button for the specific beverage package

On the N.A. website there is a sample bar menu link

If you are looking to purchase the package online it is not available on the website

Thank you for clarifying!

Oceania may be one of the premier cruise lines, but their website definitely is not. I cruised with Royal Caribbean last summer and everything I needed to know or sign up for was easily accessible from my account page. This included the status of my account, when I made payments, what I owed, etc. If I had a question, I could instantly "chat" with a representative online. If I sent in an email question, it was answered right away. All of the personal information forms were clear and easy to maneurver.

Alternatively, I've really had a hard time slogging around the Oceania website. The language question, as has already been noted, is never marked as completed. When I tried to enter my husband's birthdate, the drop down month menu wouldn't go past July. I have to call to get someone to email me my account information every time I make a payment. I had to call to find out how many shipboard credits I have, because that isn't stated anywhere online. I sent in an email question and it took 3 days to get an answer. Sorry, just telling it like it is.

I have to call to get someone to email me my account information every time I make a payment. I had to call to find out how many shipboard credits I have, because that isn't stated anywhere online. I sent in an email question and it took 3 days to get an answer. Sorry, just telling it like it is.

Do you not get an invoice from whoever you booked with to tell you when a payment is made or due?

On my invoice it gives my Club account number/booking number & any OBC that I have

Do you deal with a TA?

Do you not get an invoice from whoever you booked with to tell you when a payment is made or due?

On my invoice it gives my Club account number/booking number & any OBC that I have

Do you deal with a TA?

Yes, I get a detailed email invoice if I call and ask for it. I can't see all the details online, like I could with RC.

Website Problems in California also:

I completed the Guest Registration Form way back in January. Now every time I go on my account at the Oceania website it asks me to again complete the GRF. It specifically asks me for a "language Preference" which I have entered and saved numerous times over the past week and it still doesn't take the info and show my GRF as complete.

I have spoken to Oceania reps who have tried to help me but with no results.

I'm getting tired of this and hope someone from Oceania's website management team get this post and fixes this issue.

I just checked again and the language setting is still not being saved. Have entered it countless times, but it never remembers.

Here's a question: We are supposed to select our dining reservations in a couple of weeks for our Mediterranean cruise. Is that going to work? Will those choices be immediately forgotten as well?