Coastal kitchen reservations

Has anyone in a junior Suite been able to make reservations for evening dining at coastal Kitchen in the new Sea Class that begins May2016 on checkin on line through cruise planner on the Royal site ? Thanks in advance. Bob

Excuse me am I hearing you right, you are on a November 2016 cruise that 200+ days away and they are taking dinner reservations through the system for you? My cruise on Oasis is on 10/1/2016 and I'm told the window to book dining reservations won't open until 90-100 days out.....

Excuse me am I hearing you right, you are on a November 2016 cruise that 200+ days away and they are taking dinner reservations through the system for you? My cruise on Oasis is on 10/1/2016 and I'm told the window to book dining reservations won't open until 90-100 days out.....

Yup ... we were told by our travel agent that reservations for our Anthem cruise would open around 90 days out. But our dining reservations opened 9+ months in advance. Still nothing for entertainment reservations other than the DreamWorks breakfast.

Based on what I've been reading on CruiseCritic, it seems sort of random. Some cruises open way in advance, while others aren't ready until 60 days or less. I'd recommend checking your roll call thread if there is one for updates, as well as checking your Cruise Planner every now and then.

Interesting. I am in a JS on the Allure June 19 sailing and as of a few hours ago am unable to reserve CK on the cruise planner.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are sailing on the Allure 05-29-16 in a Crown Loft. Unable to book Coastal Kitchen on line. On our 5 previous Oasis class cruises we booked thru the Concierge or the first day at the Coastal Kitchen.

We are sailing on the Allure 05-29-16 in a Crown Loft. Unable to book Coastal Kitchen on line. On our 5 previous Oasis class cruises we booked thru the Concierge or the first day at the Coastal Kitchen.

Same here.

Went to CL, booked our CK days after lunch and before muster drill.

No problems, got what we wanted.

Safe travels.

We are booked on the Allure for May, Oasis for July, Anthem for November, and Harmony for December.

The only one of the above cruises that we are able to book CK on line is the Anthem. We were on the Oasis in February and booked CK on boarding day.

Just another inconsistency in the fleet.

Edited by beachnative

I didn't realize that coastal kitchen was available for jr. suites. Thought it was for grand suites and up.

Junior Suites only for dinner. Also, last I heard, Allure was not currently allowing JS staterooms dinner access, so that might have to wait until May on Allure.

We are booked on the Allure for May, Oasis for July, Anthem for November, and Harmony for December.

The only one of the above cruises that we are able to book CK on line is the Anthem. We were on the Oasis in February and booked CK on boarding day.

Just another inconsistency in the fleet.

Apparently it's an Anthem thing. Gotta love Royal and their inconsistencies.

No biggie for me - will simply hit up the concierge when we arrive.

Apparently it's an Anthem thing. Gotta love Royal and their inconsistencies.

No biggie for me - will simply hit up the concierge when we arrive.

At least in this one respect, Anthem is living up to its hype of "The techno ship". ;)

We are onboard the Oasis this Saturday March 26. We have one of the Grand/new Aqua suites reserved. I received an email from the suite concierge a couple of weeks ago asking if there was anything he might do to make our time onboard more enjoyable. I asked if he would please make a dinner ressie for the first night onboard at the CK. He just needed names and we are confirmed 😀🍴🍷