Preferred airline from NY to London

We take AA usually on a morning flight so we have reduced jet lag. We spend the day reading, watching a movie & walking around the plane. We are able to get to our hotel, have a bite and go to sleep.

We fly into LHR for most European trips for this reason.

Beth

Both Virgin and BA have a 'proper' premium economy cabin, which makes the journey more pleasant, whilst not being as expensive as Club. I believe AA are introducing a similar cabin in due course, but possibly not on all aircraft by next year.

I always use the website Seat Guru when looking at flight options. It shows plane configurations for seating as well as has comments about planes / specific seats. It also has the measurements of the seats and the distance between rows.

I always look for 2 x 3 x 2 seating if possible since I hate being in the middle seat! Of course, it means a lot of research before I choose a flight, but it often pays off!

There are so many options from the New York area to London. There are also one-stop options via places like Iceland on Icelandair (who allow free stopovers).

Add to that there is also the option to fly (one stop) to SOU/Southampton airport instead of going via London such as JFK-DUB-SOU