clarea promoted?

Wilson

Bob, I see that your name is now in red. It appears that you have been promoted to Admin or Moderator. Congrats and well deserved sir.

CC you made a wise choice.

Click on your own name and you can make it red too. Just like if you look at a thread, if you look at a user, their name changes to red.

Click on your own name and you can make it red too. Just like if you look at a thread, if you look at a user, their name changes to red.

Correct....but I thought I was the only one that could see mine in "red" at times :confused: You mean everyone can :eek:...I'll have to stop looking at my self...I'm not one who likes to draw attention.

Edited by Ashland

Bob, I see that your name is now in red. It appears that you have been promoted to Admin or Moderator. Congrats and well deserved sir.

CC you made a wise choice.

Click on your name and it will be red also.

Lmao...

You would have thought after 11 years on CC I would have figured that out. Bob still deserves the title if he wants it. ;)

Very nice of you to say that, thanks.:)

Wouldn't Admin or Moderator be a big step down for Bob from Cruise Critic God?

Just saying, but Bob deserves all the accolades bestowed upon him. Not only is he a wealth of knowledge, but also a voice of sanity in these sometimes insane forums. :)

Just saying, but Bob deserves all the accolades bestowed upon him. Not only is he a wealth of knowledge, but also a voice of sanity in these sometimes insane forums. :)

^^^ This ;)

^^^ This ;)

That would certainly keep his post count down!!!:D:D:D ROLF LMAO!!!!

Bob, just enjoy.

I'm jealous, because my atta boy threads disappear in short order. :o

Well, I can explain that via email if you like sometime. I totally understand that you may like to remain anonymous, so I'm not offended in the least if you cannot send an email, but if you can, I have set up a temp email at [noparse]br1243 at outlook.com[/noparse].

Edited by clarea

Well, I can explain that via email if you like sometime. I totally understand that you may like to remain anonymous, so I'm not offended in the least if you cannot send an email, but if you can, I have set up a temp email at [noparse]br1243 at outlook.com[/noparse].

Nah, I'm good. If I had too many of those stacked up in my CP, I'd get a swelled head. :p

I gotta say, I will always defer to you about RCI's operations.

Nah, I'm good. If I had too many of those stacked up in my CP, I'd get a swelled head. :p

I gotta say, I will always defer to you about RCI's operations.

Understood, and thank-you, but I'm just one of many other helpful people here.

So true!

Understood, and thank-you, but I'm just one of many other helpful people here.

That's true, Bob. However, your generous contributions can be counted on not only for absolute accuracy, but a healthy dose of common sense as well. Thank you!!

For technical maritime knowledge, Chief is "THE" go to guy. :)

This!

That's true, Bob. However, your generous contributions can be counted on not only for absolute accuracy, but a healthy dose of common sense as well. Thank you!!

And this!!!!!

Thank you both, Bob & Chief!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you are laughing too hard!!!:p

Yep, my sides still hurt!!!:D

Bob, just enjoy.

I'm jealous, because my atta boy threads disappear in short order. :o

We have 2 experts here in 2 entirely different areas that deserve "ATTA BOY" awards. Please,Chief:), continue to drop by and add your "reliable" knowledge in areas that are only familiar to you, as it is greatly appreciated.

Edited by cruisenfever