Port Day Suite Lunch on Reflection

Now that Bistro on 5 has become Sushi on 5 does anyone has first hand knowledge of where suite guests have there port day lunches?

We were on Reflection March 5 cruise. Luminae was open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We ate lunch at the following. 2 in Luminae, 2 at The Porch, 1 at Spa Café and 1 in St Maartin at McDonalds. I lost 1 lunch some where.

We were on Reflection March 5 cruise. Luminae was open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We ate lunch at the following. 2 in Luminae, 2 at The Porch, 1 at Spa Café and 1 in St Maartin at McDonalds. I lost 1 lunch some where.

Thank you for you post, was The Porch offered to you free of charge?

Luminae is so relaxing and nice to spend your first meal on board. I fell in love with the hamburger - asked for it bun-free, and asked for a green salad to go with. So accommodating in there. They got to know that I like a lot of greens - salads, vegetables - and were great at customizing those for me how I liked them.

There were days we had all 3 meals in there. I'm a big fan!

Are you sure Luminae was open for lunch on Port days on the March 5 cruise?

If there's a stop at Coco Cay I would be very surprised if Luminae was open or fully staffed then as on the March 12th cruise they were manning the cabana area buffet at Coco Cay.

I also agree with ClaudiaB. Luminae is very relaxing and aside from one night ate all dinners there. If there is something special being served in the MDR they can get it for you too, as well as "usual" stuff like shrimp cocktail, Caesar salad and other cruise staples.

All of the specialty restaurants are upcharges for suite guests to my knowledge.

I was told by staff in Luminae that they would be open Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. I was surprised, because they have been closed for Lunch on other cruises. I do love Celebrity, but they are known for being consistently inconsistent.

I did a search. Post "Kind of live review on the Reflection 5th & 12th March [emoji846]" Has the daily for sea day March 6th. Mr T attached a pic of the daily.

Edited by bigbenboys
changed date

On our Feb 27 sailing on Reflection Luminae was only open for lunch on sea days. Bristo on 5 had just the week before changed to Sushi so no going there. So suite guests have lost another option. So much for breakfast lunch and dinner. Since we were in a Royal Suite we had all specialty included so we had lunch at The Porch everyday except embarkation. We loved it. Lobster bisque was great And we enjoyed the seafood tower-which of course isn't a tower but was good. One sister was on a quest to have lobster every day. Which she accomplished.

If there's a stop at Coco Cay I would be very surprised if Luminae was open or fully staffed then as on the March 12th cruise they were manning the cabana area buffet at Coco Cay.

I also agree with ClaudiaB. Luminae is very relaxing and aside from one night ate all dinners there. If there is something special being served in the MDR they can get it for you too, as well as "usual" stuff like shrimp cocktail, Caesar salad and other cruise staples.

All of the specialty restaurants are upcharges for suite guests to my knowledge.

Upper level suites (Reflection Suite, PH, RS and Signature Suites) get "Unlimited dining in all specialty restaurants including lunch, dinner, and one Champagne High Tea*"

I do not know how they are accommodating Celebrity Suites and Sky Suites for lunch when Luminae is not open but I have no doubt it is something the MC Concierge will work out as needed when it impacts guests regardless of the policy as they are great problem solvers.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

On our Feb 27 sailing on Reflection Luminae was only open for lunch on sea days. Bristo on 5 had just the week before changed to Sushi so no going there. So suite guests have lost another option. So much for breakfast lunch and dinner. Since we were in a Royal Suite we had all specialty included so we had lunch at The Porch everyday except embarkation. We loved it. Lobster bisque was great And we enjoyed the seafood tower-which of course isn't a tower but was good. One sister was on a quest to have lobster every day. Which she accomplished.

I'm extremely allergic to seafood, The Porch won't be an option for us :(