Does NCL really care ???

cruisersflife

I think the reason a lot of us get annoyed on here is because of statements like these.

A malibu and pineapple is not $13.00, even with service charge.

hate to tell it was exactly 13.50 for a Malibu and pineapple .

:confused:

And the OP is resurrecting their own thread that's over a year old to argue one year old drink prices with another poster who posted almost 15 months ago.:confused::confused: And all over 50 cents!!

Slow news day OP?:rolleyes:

Edited by DirtyDawg

:confused:

And the OP is resurrecting their own thread that's over a year old to argue one year old drink prices with another poster who posted almost 15 months ago.:confused::confused: And all over 50 cents!!

Slow news day OP?:rolleyes:

Equally fascinating is the complainer who bemoans terrible service with the claim of defecting to other cruiselines booking at least more cruises on the line that supposedly disappointed them and doesn't "care" about how they can't afford the drink prices.

Apparently things aren't as dire as the OP purports unless they are a glutton for punishment.

It's the new management. Del Rio thinks his customers are too stupid to see how much he has devalued the brand while raising the prices. I think he's wrong and over time his management decisions are going to hurt NCL.

I agree, but the free drink package keeps us coming back for more punishment time after time. We want to try Royal but no free drinks=no booking. So Del Rio has us right where he wants us![emoji85]

Sent from my iPad using Forums