Website

jeno

I have been trying to get into my reservation for 7 hours. Message says they are working on it. Now what?

If it says your reservation is being modified this happens all the time. What you need to do is hit the box on the upper left and close out the reservation and then sign out of the My Celebrity. Sign back in and you should be fine.

Also, clear your cookies.

The website is one of the worst commercial websites and there are many very long threads complaining about it.

I had the same problem for months and the only way I was able to correct it was to call the Captains Club number and have them fix it...and that only remained fixed for a few days and then locked up again.

Call, fixed, down again, call, fixed, down again,...repeat,....repeat....:)

I have been trying to get into my reservation for 7 hours. Message says they are working on it. Now what?

I can recommend to use Chrome, we have better results accessing X website via Chrome than IE.

I have never been on such a clunky website. The only way to find what I am looking for is to use google to search for the information on their website. It seems there are pages on the celebrity web site but no links to get to them.

Celebrity really has the worst website! I continually check my reservation for upcoming cruises because things disappear from it all of the time. I've have OBC there one day, gone the next... Most recently, my husbands profile his name all of a sudden gained a "Jr.", which he is not. I edited the profile multiple times only to have it reappear after several days each time. The last time it reappeared I call the Captain's Club and they edited and and said it was all set, which is was for about 3 weeks, logged in again today (6days prior to our cruise) and there it is again! I'm not even sure its worth calling them again. :confused:

I couldn't access the "manage your reservation" function on the website for several weeks. When I called customer service I was advised not to log in to MyCelebrity. Instead, click "Already Booked," in the Cruise Planner, enter the reservation number, name, ship and date. This will permit you to buy shore excursions, etc. I was assured that Celebrity "is working on" the MyCelebrity website problem. Given the number of years people have been complaining about the problem, that was hardly reassuring.

Also, clear your cookies.

The website is one of the worst commercial websites and there are many very long threads complaining about it.

I had the same problem for months and the only way I was able to correct it was to call the Captains Club number and have them fix it...and that only remained fixed for a few days and then locked up again.

Call, fixed, down again, call, fixed, down again,...repeat,....repeat....:)

I know one just as bad.....Royal Carribean ;)

The website has so many issues, I can't believe I type my credit card and personal information into it. Also, very occasionalymy firewall will block the website (which is very very unusual) saying something like the sites security settings aren't sufficient.

I know one just as bad.....Royal Carribean ;)

Royal's old format of checking available cabins was much easier to navigate. Now, when I want to see availability, I can't work out which category I'm looking at until I'm virtually at the end of the booking. I prefer to hit the category I want and to see which cabins are still available, not their confusing wording. I have no idea whether it's an E1, D2 or E3 I've chosen until I'm at the end of the booking :eek:. Perhaps it's just me (FYI, I do use the US site) :(?

Or what seem to be simple things like entering your immigration information in one section and having to enter it again when checking in online. How aren't they connected?

After experiencing the same error message as the initial post, not able to retrieve the information to manage my reservation, I was also advised to log out, wait 20 minutes, then log in again. So far, I've avoided the issue again.

I am now having issues with my e-docs and luggage tags not being ready, even though the express pass is. The cruise leaves in less than a month.

I called the captains club a few days ago because after two online requests for luggage tags, none had arrived. I was told that the link is broken and has been for sometime. So you might want to call them and order your luggage tags, mine should arrive in the next day or so, fingers crossed. Cruise leaves next week

Edited by CathyCruises

I called the captains club a few days ago because after two online requests for luggage tags, none had arrived. I was told that the link is broken and has been for sometime. So you might want to call them and order your luggage tags, mine should arrive in the next day or so, fingers crossed. Cruise leaves next week

Think I should email them regarding the Connection Party confirmations. I've received 2 per day since we have made the magic number required to hold the party - it's like having another countdown clock each morning :D. It's either all or nothing with their IT :eek:.

Think I should email them regarding the Connection Party confirmations. I've received 2 per day since we have made the magic number required to hold the party - it's like having another countdown clock each morning :D. It's either all or nothing with their IT :eek:.

Oh of course I've been getting those too. . .

I ordered luggage tags back in January.....heard about all of the issues going on and said I'd just print them myself....guess what showed up in the mail yesterday...that's right Luggage Tags - they must have used pigeon carriers to get them here in such record time :)

Cheers, I think it is too late now. I leave soon and doubt they would make it. Will most likely just get tags at the dock.:D

My 2 reservations have been giving me the "Unable to retrieve this information" / Reservation been modified message for the last 3 or 4 weeks. Frustrating... I have tried all tricks too and nothing works. Good thing my cruises are months away but still annoying.

My 2 reservations have been giving me the "Unable to retrieve this information" / Reservation been modified message for the last 3 or 4 weeks. Frustrating... I have tried all tricks too and nothing works. Good thing my cruises are months away but still annoying.

I have the E-docs and luggage tags now as they have emailed them through.:D