Question about the Pacific Princess

treasurer

Hi Cruisers,

Will be on the Pacific Princess in May and have no experience with small ships. We are looking forward to the experience but were wondering if the staterooms have refrigerators like the larger ships.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Cruisers,

Will be on the Pacific Princess in May and have no experience with small ships. We are looking forward to the experience but were wondering if the staterooms have refrigerators like the larger ships.

Thanks for your help.

The quick answer to your question is yes they do have refrigerators. Have fun.:)

Hi Cruisers,

Thanks for your help.

You are taking a very dangerous step. You may never want to be on a big ship again!:p Have a great time!

Hi Cruisers,Will be on the Pacific Princess in May and have no experience with small ships. We are looking forward to the experience but were wondering if the staterooms have refrigerators like the larger ships.

Not only refrigerators, even inside cabins have couch.

They do have refrigerators, but there are at least two different types. I was in a forward aft cabin on deck 7, and my parents were directly beneath me on deck 6, but they had a different, smaller refrigerator. Both refrigerators were empty when we boarded - no mini-bar goods!

Not only refrigerators, even inside cabins have couch.

Yes, I love having the seating area. Once you try a small ship you may be spoiled, it is a totally different experience. I was lucky enough to be on the 50th Anniversary cruise last Dec and that was really a special experience

We are booked on a 17 day cruise. What is the DR Dress Code and is there a Happy Hour?

Pax et bonum,

Kevin Westley T.M.R.F.

The dress code is the same as on all Princess ships. Yes, they do happy hour (in the Pacific Lounge, I think.)

The dress code is the same as on all Princess ships. Yes, they do happy hour (in the Pacific Lounge, I think.)
On our 14 day cruise in December the happy hours were in the Pacific Lounge from 3-4 and 9-10. I liked the earlier time for happy hour in the evening.

I thought the Dress Code may be more formal. Thanks.

Durring Happy Hour, do the discount the drinks?

Maybe more dressy on formal night but otherwise pretty much the same as other West a Coast cruises.

Happy hour is buy one, get one of the same for $1.