Sweet 'n Low

Crownimperial

We have usually found it in the dining venues but Room Service/ Butler delivered food seems to not know what it is.

As a precaution I take a "baggie" supply as I also may want it for lunch on shore. It does not take that much room.

I am pretty sure they have it

I have seen the pink & blue packets of sweetener

Maybe someone currently onboard can check for you

In Feb. was told they have it if you ask for it. Not important for us so we did not ask.

I stand corrected, Barrista's does have a pink sweetener. I have not seen it anywhere else on the ship. Bring your own to not have to settle for something different. I also prefer pink; but have been using Splenda the whole cruise. Getting used to it.

I stand corrected, Barrista's does have a pink sweetener. I have not seen it anywhere else on the ship. Bring your own to not have to settle for something different. I also prefer pink; but have been using Splenda the whole cruise. Getting used to it.

From what I read none of it is very good for us. Better to drink it without that stuff. That being said I use the pink stuff. Guess I am not very smart either. Only good thing I did was give up smoking. My BW was ready to kill me if I did not. Still miss it.

From what I read none of it is very good for us. Better to drink it without that stuff. That being said I use the pink stuff. Guess I am not very smart either. Only good thing I did was give up smoking. My BW was ready to kill me if I did not. Still miss it.

Ah yes, I did enjoy smoking, but am so glad I quit 39 years ago. It is a shame that one can't just smoke a few cigarettes a year; but that doesn't work. :D

Ah yes, I did enjoy smoking, but am so glad I quit 39 years ago. It is a shame that one can't just smoke a few cigarettes a year; but that doesn't work. :D

Wow, you did great. I only quit about 12 years ago. Loved to sit on the balcony with a drink and a smoke. Miss it a lot, but no going back.

On Regatta now

They have Splenda (yellow) & truvia & sugar

In Barristas saw pink packet (saccarin) it is a tube type like in Europe, sugar

Not sure what else will check tomorrow

I would think it would be the same on all the ships :confused:

On Regatta now

They have Splenda (yellow) & truvia & sugar

In Barristas saw pink packet (saccarin) it is a tube type like in Europe, sugar

Not sure what else will check tomorrow

I would think it would be the same on all the ships :confused:

You got the same as us. I took a photo of them; but couldn't post it.