Towels for Pool and Port

Just verifying

1. I believe Royal provides towels for the pool, right? If so, are they located at each pool or do you bring them from your stateroom?
  2. I believe Royal provides towels for port, right (i.e. to take to the beach)? If so, do they hand them to you as you exit the ship or do you have to bring them from your room/pool area (depending on answer to #1)?

Thanks.

Just verifying

1. I believe Royal provides towels for the pool, right? If so, are they located at each pool or do you bring them from your stateroom?
  2. I believe Royal provides towels for port, right (i.e. to take to the beach)? If so, do they hand them to you as you exit the ship or do you have to bring them from your room/pool area (depending on answer to #1)?

Thanks.

Towels are availabe for check-out on the pool deck. The ship may or may not also have them as available as you leave the ship.

If I remember you are going on Allure.

2 weeks ago on Allure all towels were checked out and returned to the pool deck on both sea and port days.

Yes...on Allure. Good memory. :-)

Ok...so to leave port, we have to go up to deck 15 to grab towels...and then head back to the exit deck (which I'm guessing is somewhere between 1 and 3)?

Ok...so to leave port, we have to go up to deck 15 to grab towels...and then head back to the exit deck (which I'm guessing is somewhere between 1 and 3)?

It is easier to simply get your towels the day before.

My experience is that they also have them to check out just before you leave the ship. However, the one day I count on that, they won't so I will have to go back to deck 15... so I get them the day before.

I was folding towels last night and thought of this exact question. So glad you asked. We are doing independent excursions so need towels and wanted to make sure we had some. Also we will be driving and at Ft Lauderdale before hand so we will have our own then. Thinking I'll just run a load of laundry and leave them on the car. Just want to make sure we have them.

Great minds think alike. Also on Allure!!

It is easier to simply get your towels the day before.

We have an early morning excursion the on our first day so this is a great idea. Such a simple idea that I didn't even think of. Thanks.

I was folding towels last night and thought of this exact question. So glad you asked. We are doing independent excursions so need towels and wanted to make sure we had some. Also we will be driving and at Ft Lauderdale before hand so we will have our own then. Thinking I'll just run a load of laundry and leave them on the car. Just want to make sure we have them.

Great minds think alike. Also on Allure!!

Saves tons of space if we don't have to pack them ourselves.

The last time I was on Royal the Steward left them in the cabis. Did they stop?

They still leave pool towels on the balconys of the CL suites, when used they told us to just return to pool, and new ones were replaced daily.

Nice jesture.

Sea Ya