Mr. Sanchos reservation?

mrizer7773

Their site says reservations strongly recommended, but was curious as to how necessary that is. Could we just decide that morning based on weather/etc. to hop in a cab and go over, or do we need a reservation?

Thanks!

Edited by mrizer7773

I believe that is for their AI and for their various other packages and watersports rentals. So just take a taxi on the day you arrive. You can check the port schedule and see how many ships/passengers are due ont he day you are there. cruisett.com or cruiseportinsider.com/cozumel can assist in that. If you see 7-8 ships in, you might want to secure a reservation.

If for some reason they turn you away at the entrance, you can easily head back to Playa Mia or Paradise Beach, or go a bit further south to Playa Palancar.

The day we went to Mr. Sanchos there were 6 ships in port and ours didn't arrive until 11. We had reservations for the AI side and I'm glad we did. They were turning taxis away at the gate for the AI side. People could still get in on the pay as you go side.

It is a good thing they have learned. I was there when there were 7 ships in town, it was a madhouse on both sides.

you save 5 bucks by prebooking ..

but if you are not going high season you do not need to prebook.

I was there in Dec. no issues with getting in without a reservation.

love Mr. sanchos...first class service great food and the best deal for 50 bucks you will spend on a cruise.

you save 5 bucks by prebooking ..

but if you are not going high season you do not need to prebook.

I was there in Dec. no issues with getting in without a reservation.

love Mr. sanchos...first class service great food and the best deal for 50 bucks you will spend on a cruise.

Last year we were with a group at Mr. Sancho's. Had a great time. This time it will just be my wife and me.

Last year we reserved and prepaid it before we went on the cruise. I'll do the same this year. I don't remember the cost of a cab to Mr. Sanchos. Anybody know what the fare is? We'll have to pay it both ways. Thanks.

Edited by oldvato