Splendor Review March 20th

zino5

We booked this cruise for Spring Break it was myself, wife and 10 year old. My wife and I are on our 16th cruise ( 8 with Carnival) and my sons 5th ( 4 with Carnival). I usually do tons of planning for cruises on this trip I was looking to get away and relax. I did do some planning just not as much as I normally do. I was a little nervous about being Spring Break with what the crowd would be like but this was no issue at all.

We orginally booked a forward balcony on Deck 7 but we got a call a few months ago to upgrade to a suite and we did.

We arrived at the port at 10:50 we got dropped off since we are from Wellington ( West Palm area) this wound up being great since we save $140 there were 7-8 ships in port that day. Since we were in a suite we had Priority Check In. We were in the lounge with our Keys by 11:10. We had enough time for my son to grab a crossiant and we were called to board. Onboard with Photo taken by 11:30. We headed to our rooms..since this was first cruise out of dry dock we thought rooms would be ready but they weren't. They let us drop our carry ons and went out to explore the ship.

I am going to just list a bunch of positive points and a few that I felt had room for improvemet instead of a minute by minute review. I do have all the fun times and if I can figure out how to work my scanner I will add them

Yay!!

We are on the April 3rd sailing, so I hope to see most of your review by Sunday :)

I have to admit, I was really excited about being on the ship after dry dock, but it seems that not much changed and you all had a heck of a week!

Glad to hear that embarkation went smoothly!