Liberty Suite Lounge

I saw a picture of the Liberty Suite Lounge. Early in 2017 I will be in a Junior Suite on Liberty. Will I be able to use the Suite Lounge?

My wife and I always get a Junior Suite. I find it very confusing when it comes to suite benefits. Either the Junior Suite should get the Suite benefits or Royal Caribbean should rename this category of rooms with something that doesn't include the word "suite".

I saw a picture of the Liberty Suite Lounge. Early in 2017 I will be in a Junior Suite on Liberty. Will I be able to use the Suite Lounge?

My wife and I always get a Junior Suite. I find it very confusing when it comes to suite benefits. Either the Junior Suite should get the Suite benefits or Royal Caribbean should rename this category of rooms with something that doesn't include the word "suite".

Junior Suites have not had admission to the Concierge Lounge in more than a dozen years. It is spelled out on the website. I am sorry if you feel deceived.

If you "always get a JS" then you would know that you don't have CL access.

I was just on the Liberty for two weeks this past Feb and the SL had new furniture that is both uncomfortable and huge leaving little room for guests. I read in another post D+ has been given the boot from the SL to make room for the suite guests.

Too bad they didn't order smaller more comfortable for the SL so there would be enough for all. Now the D+ has to share the already overcrowded D lounge.

I was just on the Liberty for two weeks this past Feb and the SL had new furniture that is both uncomfortable and huge leaving little room for guests. I read in another post D+ has been given the boot from the SL to make room for the suite guests.

Too bad they didn't order smaller more comfortable for the SL so there would be enough for all. Now the D+ has to share the already overcrowded D lounge.

Suite Lounges are supposed to be for Gold Card Access only, part of the enhanced suite program.

At least there's always the three FREE drinks in the bars during those hours.

I think that's an excellent bonus they gave us years ago to help with the overcrowding.

Suite Lounges are supposed to be for Gold Card Access only, part of the enhanced suite program.

At least there's always the three FREE drinks in the bars during those hours.

I think that's an excellent bonus they gave us years ago to help with the overcrowding.

If I stay in the Ben & Jerry Suite, do I get access to the lounge & the 3 free drinks also?

That may be the deciding factor as to whether or not we do the drink package.

Now the D+ has to share the already overcrowded D lounge.

and suite guests who did not have access to the D lounge were pushed out by D+ who DID have access to another lounge AND had the vouchers.

yes Royal created a monster by making it fairly easy to make D and D+ and not keeping up with the expanding numbers by adjusting on board amenities.

but quit blaming suite guests and calling them snobs or elitists and arrogant or whatever your favorite derogatory term is.

If I stay in the Ben & Jerry Suite, do I get access to the lounge & the 3 free drinks also?

the free drinks are only for diamond and D+ and it does not matter what cabin you are in.

I know you get free B&J ice cream but I honestly don't remember if you were classified as a 'suite' suite for Lounge access purposes or not

Hal does same things they have a form of JR suites with almost no benefits and full suites that do, but I agree they should not call them suites

the free drinks are only for diamond and D+ and it does not matter what cabin you are in.

I know you get free B&J ice cream but I honestly don't remember if you were classified as a 'suite' suite for Lounge access purposes or not

I believe the "B&J Sweet" gets access to the CL (or SL) and the free Ice Cream but they do not get the 'Gold Card' benefits such as pool deck, shows seating and priority tender etc...

( they also do not get double points)

Edited by LilBlackDress

CL on Freedom and Voyager class is terrible. I don't like the tiny room and no windows.

Well, if Liberty is any indication, that CL will go away on Freedom class ships.

CL on Freedom and Voyager class is terrible. I don't like the tiny room and no windows.

Yes...forgot about the Voyager class too (but the OP didn't ask)...and actually we also prefer the DL on the Radiance....love that it has the overflow into the Vortex...so never any problem finding a seat.

Edited by Ashland

Liberty's new Suite Lounge is in the Viking Crown area, with a nice indoor and outdoor space and a lovely view.

Liberty's new Suite Lounge is in the Viking Crown area, with a nice indoor and outdoor space and a lovely view.

I am going on Indy tomorrow, did they move Indy's as well or just Liberty?

I am going on Indy tomorrow, did they move Indy's as well or just Liberty?

No change to Indy's concierge lounge yet, still on deck 10.

Edited by clarea

I think you'll find the lack of full suite benefits for junior/mini suites is pretty much a cruise industry standard.

Onboard b2b Liberty now. Diamond plus did not get to go into suites lounge this past week, but have been told we can now go in tonight and next week.

Junior suites do get double C&A points, but no access to either diamond lounge, concierge lounge or suite lounge, on any RCI ship, unless they are Diamond, Diamond +, or Pinnacle Club members. Liberty changed to a diamond lounge and a suite lounge from a diamond lounge and concierge lounge during dry dock. Some weeks Diamond + are "allowed" entry to the new suite lounge, other weeks, they aren't. No rhyme or reason.

Onboard b2b Liberty now. Diamond plus did not get to go into suites lounge this past week, but have been told we can now go in tonight and next week.

Some weeks Diamond + are "allowed" entry to the new suite lounge, other weeks, they aren't. No rhyme or reason.

Do you think they are going to go back and forth with Diamond Plus or will they just stick with letting them in now? I have a suite for my next Liberty sailing but am not Diamond Plus or even Diamond yet. I enjoyed both the Diamond Plus and Pinnacle members we met in the lounge on our Navigator cruise in August. I didn't find the elitist attitude others have talked about but instead a wealth of knowledge.

Junior suites do get double C&A points, but no access to either diamond lounge, concierge lounge or suite lounge, on any RCI ship, unless they are Diamond, Diamond +, or Pinnacle Club members. Liberty changed to a diamond lounge and a suite lounge from a diamond lounge and concierge lounge during dry dock. Some weeks Diamond + are "allowed" entry to the new suite lounge, other weeks, they aren't. No rhyme or reason.

Not saying this is not true, but it doesn't make sense to have just suite people one day and change it the next day. We will see.

Not saying this is not true, but it doesn't make sense to have just suite people one day and change it the next day. We will see.

I can confirm that D+ are allowed in Suite Lounge on Indy, I am on the April 9 sailing and a D+ just came in with his key. I can't confirm what happened last week though, I just got on.

I can confirm that D+ are allowed in Suite Lounge on Indy, I am on the April 9 sailing and a D+ just came in with his key. I can't confirm what happened last week though, I just got on.

Indy hasn't changed to a suite lounge on deck 14 yet like Liberty has, it is still has the CL on deck 10 so D+ should be allowed in.