Is it true there's no soap, shampoo and conditioner on the Grandeur?

I was reading someone's Cruise Critic review of the Grandeur of the Seas, and the writer said there was no shampoo, conditioner or soap in the cabin. Seriously?

As far as I am aware standard cabins have a dispenser in the shower with an "all in one" product. (Unless they were removed?) Bars of soap provided.

Suites get the individual products.

Edited by Spurschick

I was reading someone's Cruise Critic review of the Grandeur of the Seas, and the writer said there was no shampoo, conditioner or soap in the cabin. Seriously?

All was available during Christmas week.

I'm planning to bring my own shampoo/conditioner because I use specific products that I like. I do hope to just use their bar soap though.

I have no idea what my friend will do but she's actually going on the Grandeur for 10 days later in April (very lucky and her first cruise) so she'll know what she's doing by then.

So far, Vision is the only ship that seems to have a policy of not having a combo shampoo/conditioner dispenser in the shower.

no it is not true- i was just there the end of February. However, i never use that stuff, i take my own. I don't know how good it is.

We were on the IOS in February, there was no soap available, had to use our own. My husband thought it was funny they have videos about washing ad then not having soap.

No bars of soap in the stateroom at all?

We were on the IOS in February, there was no soap available, had to use our own. My husband thought it was funny they have videos about washing ad then not having soap.
there is always soap in your stateroom, if by some chance your cabin steward forgot it, which is unlikely for the whole week, you just ASK.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: