Is there a Group booked on Anthem 4-17-17

In case you weren't aware that is Easter school break week

Exactly, but not only is it Easter school break for some schools, it is also April school vacation week for some of the northeast states. This year, Easter was early so it did not coincide with April school vacation week which for Massachusetts, is the week that starts with Patriots Day. In 2017, Easter is the day before Patriots Day, so there will be many, many more school districts off at the same time.

I did know it is Easter. However, since this cruise appeared (last year) there have never been any suites available. Recently they opened up FJ suites. C&A keeps saying they don't understand why no suites were ever available.

Either they know and are not saying or they really don't know! They did tell me the ship is nearly sold out. Really? That's why I thought it may be a group.

I did know it is Easter. However, since this cruise appeared (last year) there have never been any suites available. Recently they opened up FJ suites. C&A keeps saying they don't understand why no suites were ever available.

Either they know and are not saying or they really don't know! They did tell me the ship is nearly sold out. Really? That's why I thought it may be a group.

when i was booking onboard two weeks ago, the next cruise rep was also telling me there were no jr suites, but when i called CR last week they were available. It was roughly double the cost of my DO so I passed on it.

We are booked on this cruise and I totally forgot about Easter vacations for the schools. Made that mistake once before and vowed never to be on a cruise during any school breaks. So glad I came across this post. Don't know what I was thinking when I booked, I knew Easter was 4/16. Will cancel this cruise as soon as the new schedule comes out for the Anthem hopefully next week. We were on the Anthem in November and enjoyed it. Also on the Quantum twice and booked on the Harmony this November.

I'm booked on that cruise and I'm not worried about school breaks since it's a 12 night cruise.

Don't assume you're protected by it being a 12 day cruise. There will be plenty of families who pull their children for an extra week. If you're looking to avoid large groups of children, this isn't the cruise for you.