!! Oasis !! 9 Days Medley Cruise ^_^ The Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide

Okay I have stay the Central Park area makes it look like you are not even on a ship. Yikes on the bar prices. I wonder how my Carnival Vista cruise be like. Loving the reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by OurDogCisco

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%201-329_zpsrowt4odf.jpg

Damm soda machine took my ice away :D

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%201-331_zpsovgrtwf4.jpg

Mom got some risotto and fries. She did not care for either :confused:. But no worries, we do find good stuff in the buffet later in the cruise.

That pic pic came out funny

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%201-314_zpsffk27g00.jpg

Mom ate her not so tasty snack, and then we headed to the room to relax for a little while before Muster. Our bags were already there so mom did some organizing.

Me? I guess I was just being my lazy self.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%201-342_zpsddcixe7h.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%201-341_zpsth9nezlk.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%201-343_zpsertdzfmb.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%201-344_zpsyx9myp6t.jpg

Muster was pretty quick and pointless as usual. Lots of people talking, making nearly impossible to hear what the loud speakers were saying. But you know you have to be there. I can only help but wonder what happens under a real emergency.... Anyway, better not think about that.

Our muster was on the promenade deck, near the champagne bar.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%201-364_zpspx49hcty.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%201-367_zpsbdbxzrbs.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%201-368_zpswd1ugou3.jpg

People were still boarding the ship, close call if you ask me.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%201-373_zpsilrgcrzm.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%201-374_zpsibndhcng.jpg

I bet those peps won't be as relaxed on a real emergency, I am sorry, just my cynical side.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%201-375_zpsxp3puzd5.jpg

We sailed on Oasis three years ago. Your review on Allure at the time was so helpful and made planning our trip a breeze. Thanks for that. Your reviews are great, and this one is no exception.

We're sailing on NCL Escape in August. Can't wait. Too bad I don't have a Gambee review to refer to for that one. ;)

Gambee!!!!!:D:D

You have no idea how thrilled I was to log on this afternoon and see your review!!!!

Always LOVE your reviews!!!

AND, we are leaving on our first EVER RCCL cruise in June, on the OASIS!!!:D

Cabin 6602, just a short stroll down the hall from your room. Getting so excited!

Cannot WAIT to read more!! Hope you and Mom had a GREAT time!!!

Congrats on the Citizenship!:D

Very happy to hear that your uncle is on the mend. Maybe he needs his horse head.......:eek:

Patiently waiting for more.......:rolleyes:

Great review, as always your pictures are great. I've talked so much about your camera and what great pictures you take my DW gave me a Sony 6000 A for Christmas. We have a Mediterranean cruise this fall on Carnival Vista, can't wait to use it. Congrats on your citizenship and grad. school.

Yah...so excited to read more of your review. I've read some of yours in the past and they stand out.

How amazing that you went on Oasis for 9 days. I have a feeling that 7 days is going to go fast, so two more days is perfect.

Looking forward to reading more. Thanks for doing a review.

Welcome aboard and thank you for joining :)

So happy to see you doing this review! We have been on Allure and in January will sail on Oasis. With your review we will have great info on what to not miss and all the little secrets you seem to find. LOVE reading your reviews

I don't know about little secrets, but hopefully you can find what matters most to you and your family :)

Wow...talk about having to multi-task or clone yourself with respect to your reservations. That is so frustration. Hope things got worked out when you got onboard.

It did indeed work out, I think we made too much out of it. But surely RCCL should have figured it out before time

Yay! Another Gambee review! Can't wait!

So sorry to hear about the hard stuff you and your mom went through. It is so hard to lose someone special in your life and you are never ready for it. Glad that your uncle is doing better! These hard times help us to grow and be a better person.

Congratulations! Getting into Grad school and becoming a US citizen. Lots of hard work there. You guys deserved this cruise!

Thank you kindly =)

Hi Gambee! I'm excited about this review....followed all along through FB, but can't wait to read all of your details. I was on Oasis last month - so this just brings back wonderful memories. Thanks for all you do!

So glad to see you here, than you so much for following :)

Edited by gambee