!! Oasis !! 9 Days Medley Cruise ^_^ The Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide

I am so very excited you've started this review! For once, we are about to sail on a ship that you are reviewing! Usually I am among those who have no plans to sail on the ship, or even the cruise line that you are reviewing. This time I will be in full blown planning mode as I follow along here. Did I mention yet that I'm very excited? :D

Congratulations on your citizenship and acceptance to grad school. While I have not met you in person, I feel I have come to know you a bit through your reviews, and think you have many qualities which will serve you well in your chosen field of physical therapy. I'm sure you will do well.

I will be sure to remember your uncle in my prayers. I hope he will be well and able to cruise with you again soon. My sympathy to you, your Mom, and your family on the loss of your aunt.

I will be looking forward to logging on every day to follow you on your 9 days on the Oasis. I can hardly wait until it is our turn to sail on Oasis. :cool:

Gambee,

Congratulations on your citizenship! That is great. Once again, I am enjoying your review. Thanks for always including your camera info at the beginning. I'm always curious about what people are using. Great photos as always!

Thanks for the very enjoyable review and fantastic photos. I really need to get a cruise booked on this ship!

You're very welcome. You should really reconsider it, she is one amazing ship!

Hi all !

Gambee - so glad to see you've started your review.

Following!

I'm going on Serenade of the Seas on Friday, my 1st RCL ship in a couple of years. Have done Oasis & Allure & am interested to see which one you liked best.

Jo

Hi Jo, enjoy your cruise. Now we are actually eyeing Harmony to compare the 3 of them :)

So glad to see another gamble cruise! I have followed every one of them & have enjoyed them all. Oasis & Allure are my favorite ships for sure. Pictures are awesome as usual and so is the review so far. Can't wait for the rest.

Congratulations on your acceptance in your choice of graduate schools. You will make a great physical therapist! Big congrats on becoming a citizen also.

My sympathies to you & your mom with your family & prayers for your Uncle's recovery.

Connie

Thank you for the kind words, much more review to come soon :).

And thank you for following all my reviews :D

Drew Devine.

No...not really.

I agree though some around here disagree with me. When we went to see CATS he came out to introduce the show and I looked at the lady next to me and said... I think this guy is so annoying... and she said... that makes two of us. I also thought he ran one of tha lamest "Quests" that I have ever been to.

omg, I came home this afternoon with my new 17 inch screen laptop, fired it up and Gambee's long awaited Oasis review is up! How lucky can a girl get. The pics are really beautiful on here. I think my browser is Microsoft Edge. It's like a dear old friend has stopped by. Congrats on your wonderful accomplishments and prayers for Gambee's Unc.

Carolyn in Texas

That is one big laptop screen, LoL. Enjoy your computer :).

Thank you for following Carolyn, I truly appreciate it!

This photo brings back fond and FUN memories of my Oasis sailing. We sailed her on one of our family and friends group cruises and one night while waiting for the comedy club to open we became the opening act....mind you, no one was drunk yet! lol

So glad to see your back in full swing with your latest review, and I'm happy to read of all your good blessings even in the midst of sad times. As always I'm enjoying the read and can't wait to see if you preferred Oasis over Allure which I know you really loved. I've sailed both as well.

Regards to you and mom,

Dana

Thank you Dana, glad to see you here following :). I was really eager to get the review started, but I had to wait a little until I organized all my files and whatnot.

Thank you for your kind words, I and sure mom will read the regards :)

A Gambee review! I'm so excited, love your reviews!

Thank you for tagging along

I am so very excited you've started this review! For once, we are about to sail on a ship that you are reviewing! Usually I am among those who have no plans to sail on the ship, or even the cruise line that you are reviewing. This time I will be in full blown planning mode as I follow along here. Did I mention yet that I'm very excited? :D

Congratulations on your citizenship and acceptance to grad school. While I have not met you in person, I feel I have come to know you a bit through your reviews, and think you have many qualities which will serve you well in your chosen field of physical therapy. I'm sure you will do well.

I will be sure to remember your uncle in my prayers. I hope he will be well and able to cruise with you again soon. My sympathy to you, your Mom, and your family on the loss of your aunt.

I will be looking forward to logging on every day to follow you on your 9 days on the Oasis. I can hardly wait until it is our turn to sail on Oasis. :cool:

When is your cruise? I am sure you will have a blast, and I hope to give you as much info as possible. Thank you for your kind words about PT school as my chosen field. Getting accepted is just the beginning, now comes all the hard work to make this happen.

Also, thank you for keeping my uncle in your prayers. Actually, we think he might be able to do a short cruise sometime in June. But nothing is written in stone yet.

Cannot believe I missed this yesterday. All caught up now. I normally would not be reading another Oasis/Allure review, but you are one of my absolute favorite reviewers and enjoy every ride you send us on.

Awwww, thank you for reading even if you're Oasisout, lol. I hope you have a fun time reading the review :)

Following along! It was fun "seeing" you on the live Facebook feeds during the cruise... very cool!

Congrats on your citizenship!

Looking forward to the rest...we are booked on Allure for next spring break, April 2017.

Thanks for the follow and the congrats. I am sure you will have a great time aboard Allure, she is one magnificent ship!

Great review as usual It was nice to catch up the other day. Congrats on the citizenship, and wishing your uncle the best getting well. When is your Mom gonna spill something? lol:D

This time it was my spill, well, more like break LoL :D

Gambee,

Congratulations on your citizenship! That is great. Once again, I am enjoying your review. Thanks for always including your camera info at the beginning. I'm always curious about what people are using. Great photos as always!

Thank you :).

I like to include the camera info early as this is a question that comes up very often.

Thank you for doing another one of your amazing reviews! Well done. You have such a great eye for photography. Looking forward to reading the rest. Happy Birthday!!!

Thank you for the kind words and the birthday wishes :)

Glad to see you here following along