Places to eat later at night

Patty Kott

First time sailing on Celebrity. Is there any places on the ship that you can get pizza or a sandwich ect. later at night besides room service? On Carnival lines they have a deli/pizza place open till two or three in the morning. Was wondering if Celebrity also does. Sailing on Summit, thank you.

Edited by Patty Kott

Ask your stateroom attendant to empty your minbar....Take a few sandwich bags or little plastic containers on board with you. Then early evening go to the buffet, collect cheese, prawns, salad....and place in your fridge to enjoy on your balcony later. The minibar fridge isn't mega cold so I wouldn't leave things in for extended periods but fine for a few hours...

If you have a butler he will organise a cheese plate for you or a prawn platter but it will be delivered earlier and may not fit in your fridge, hence the value of having little plastic tubs!

I would also add, that we do find the late night pizza very nice, although others on CC have criticised.....

We do tend to dine quite early and then enjoy something light but tasty with our late night brandy on the balcony looking at the stars....

Enjoy!

After several Carnival cruises, we were very impressed with Celebrity's late night food options at the buffet on our Equinox cruise 2 weeks ago. Carnival only makes their pizza after you request it so you need to wait like 15 minutes for your food. Celebrity makes 8-slice pies continuously so there is always food available whenever you get there and I never saw a line waiting to get food. Celebrity also had the pasta bar opened until 1am, plus another station of food and one station of desserts! Much more variety than Carnival had :D We were very pleased with our options and ended up at the buffet before going back to our cabin nearly every night!

After several Carnival cruises, we were very impressed with Celebrity's late night food options at the buffet on our Equinox cruise 2 weeks ago. Carnival only makes their pizza after you request it so you need to wait like 15 minutes for your food. Celebrity makes 8-slice pies continuously so there is always food available whenever you get there and I never saw a line waiting to get food. Celebrity also had the pasta bar opened until 1am, plus another station of food and one station of desserts! Much more variety than Carnival had :D We were very pleased with our options and ended up at the buffet before going back to our cabin nearly every night!

What items of food are available at the "stations of food"?

I would also add, that we do find the late night pizza very nice, although others on CC have criticised.....

Enjoy!

We love the pizza in the buffet. Nice n thin and very tasty. As there is always some available as you pass by its hard to resist a slice.