Can't register for Connections Party

polymedia

"Cruise Critic Registration is not allowed for bookings in a status other than booked."

I was just trying to register this morning for my May 29th cruise and I am getting the same message.

I know that I am booked I am looking right at my reservation on-line and have my cruise docs and luggage tags. Can't believe this is not fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

I was having trouble as well with the same message (not able to register until booked); I tried about 10 times over the last 2 weeks.

I tried again this evening and it worked! I did nothing different than the previous attempts and have been booked fully since January.

Perhaps the issue is resolved?

I was having trouble as well with the same message (not able to register until booked); I tried about 10 times over the last 2 weeks.

I tried again this evening and it worked! I did nothing different than the previous attempts and have been booked fully since January.

Perhaps the issue is resolved?

I also just tried now and was able to register.

Did everyone who finally registered today get an email confirmation? Do they even send one?

I registered as soon as I saw these posts and it seemed to work but I never received any confirmation.

This is our first cruise with Celebrity, so I don't know what to expect.

Thanks

ML

Did everyone who finally registered today get an email confirmation? Do they even send one?

I registered as soon as I saw these posts and it seemed to work but I never received any confirmation.

This is our first cruise with Celebrity, so I don't know what to expect.

Thanks

ML

Yes, you should have received a confirmation email. Mine came a few minutes after I signed up. They do sometimes end up in Spam filters, so you might check yours just in case.

Yes, you should have received a confirmation email. Mine came a few minutes after I signed up. They do sometimes end up in Spam filters, so you might check yours just in case.

Just as I suspected, thanks. No email, good thought on the junk folder but not there either.

I guess I will go try again. Why does it have to be this hard for such a simple thing??? ;)

ML

Edited by NoWhiners

Why does it have to be this hard for such a simple thing??? ;)

ML

Because it is the Celebrity website, notorious for making the simple complex, and for causing endless frustration. If Celebrity's product weren't so good, many of us would have left simply because the website is impossible.

HOORAY!!!! I was finally able to register for connections party on Summit, 10/2/16 sailing from Cape Liberty. Only just did it so I don't know if I have confirmation e-mail yet, but I'm sure I'll get one soon. Can't wait to actually meet you guys (and gals)....this is my first CC event and I have to say I'm quite excited :D. Would also like to hear more about what it's like....like how do we know who each other is?

Because it is the Celebrity website, notorious for making the simple complex, and for causing endless frustration. If Celebrity's product weren't so good, many of us would have left simply because the website is impossible.

I got a nice chuckle out of this, thanks! Tried again last night to register for the party, still no luck. So iwent to check my Celebrity account to see if there were any clues there. The cruise was shown as "on hold", which is wrong since we paid our deposit and have a confirmation. Decided i would call our TA in the morning.

This morning, I go to my Celebrity account, and now it shows we are booked :)

So I figure, now that that is fixed, I can sign up for the party. Nope, wrong again, I get the message that 'CC can't sign up unless cruise is in booked status" or something like that.

At this point I am at a loss about what to do. I sure hope you are right about the product, because right now I am feeling that if they can't get this right, they may not be able to deliver an actual product ;)

ML

• 1 month later...

I'm having a problem as well :( When I fill in the info and then click on submit, it jumps up to the top of the form. Again and again. Is anyone else having that happen? I've tried doing it in Chrome and in Firefox and they are both the same. I don't have IE, is that you used if you were successful?

I ended up calling Captain's Club and they said they would register me. I was happy with this solution.

Unfortunately I haven't received any emails, but my X vacation planner says not to worry and to inquire on board.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by love2driveinct

I'm having a problem as well :( When I fill in the info and then click on submit, it jumps up to the top of the form. Again and again. Is anyone else having that happen? I've tried doing it in Chrome and in Firefox and they are both the same. I don't have IE, is that you used if you were successful?

Yes, I am having it too. Neither Safari nor Firefox works on my Mac.