Can't register for Connections Party

polymedia

I just tried to register and no matter how many times I hit submit, it does absolutely nothing. I'll keep trying for a few days before I call, but seriously? This should be the easiest IT issue to have working.

I just tried to register and no matter how many times I hit submit, it does absolutely nothing. I'll keep trying for a few days before I call, but seriously? This should be the easiest IT issue to have working.

Have also been trying for 3 days without success. Emailed Celebrity a few minutes ago so If I don't get a confirmation I will call Capt Club. Something so simple is so frustrating.....:confused:

So basically things that used to work okay on the Celebrity website now don't. This is the first time I've ever not been able to register for the Connections party in 6 or so years of sailing with Celebrity.

They're going backwards, not forwards with their website. Sad:(

I keep telling you all, it is Celebrity's way to save $$$ on the cheese and crackers. We only have 6 registered for our upcoming Alaska trip. It is a very quiet roll call but I do know some people have just gotten fed up with trying to register. Now when I go to try and see how many are signed up I get a view with 3/4s of a page and when I fill in the info they ask for it just goes back to the beginning....oh well. I will just steal some cheese and crackers from the buffet and make my own party at sail away

Hello All:

Celebrity is working on their website. Thanks for your patience :)

As mentioned in other replies, some have had luck calling the Capt Club reps - or you can visit guest services once on board